Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Gram.pl

Hellraid: The Escape - recenzja

8 postów w tym temacie

Miła niespodzianka. Mam nadzieję, że "dorosła" wersja Hellraid też będzie grą przynajmniej na 8.

Btw. Literówka się wkradła. Drugi screen od dołu- Jest "Escpape" a powinno być "Escape".

Dnia 21.07.2014 o 21:35, MBi napisał:

Dlaczego na iOS? Nie rozumiem...

To pozwoli zrozumieć: http://blog.appannie.com/app-annie-index-market-q1-2013/

Android to bagno i bardzo dobrze podsumowuje to poniższy komentarz.

I"m a developer so here are some real stats. Last year iOS shipped 138million operating systems- Android was installed over 415 million times. To compare the two platforms one needs to understand that most developers don''t like android because most of their paid apps are hacked and stolen. IOS makes you ''jail break'' your phone in order to used hacked apps. Most people are not willing to void the warranty of their phone to get the free items. Here''s an example. The makers of Dead Trigger originally sold the app for .99 on iOS and android. So many people stole the game on Android that the developers just gave it away. Google doesn''t even try to address these issues so developers like us are left to decide if we piss-off fans by not releasing on Android or limit where the game can be purposed, i.e., Kindle Fire, etc. Final item- there is no consistency among the various devices. What works on one will not necessarily work on the next. I hope that helps.

Innymi słowy - chcesz pograć to trzymaj się z dala od Androida albo czekaj/proś/pisz petycje o porty.

Dnia 22.07.2014 o 02:25, Antosz napisał:

Btw. Literówka się wkradła. Drugi screen od dołu- Jest "Escpape" a powinno być "Escape".

Dzięki za zwrócenie uwagi, poprawione :)

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować