Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
PinKee

English Channel

1054 postów w tym temacie

Hello everyone!
This is the topic where you can speak English. No other languages allowed :P You can discuss whatever you want. Of course computer games is the preferred subject but nobody will moan if you start a discussion about for example school or a film you have seen recently.
So feel free to start :)

Dnia 08.12.2006 o 22:10, Bimber Fresh napisał:

Ja nie panimaju.

to sie naucz ^^

i can''t speak english cleary but i think that you''ll understand me<lol>
hhmmm...i don''t know how to start... @Quatre... start subject please... i always have troubles with starting:P

Dnia 08.12.2006 o 22:09, Quatre napisał:

You can discuss
whatever you want

If i rly can discuss about whatever i want . . . hmmm don''t you think this will be just 1 great spam?

Dnia 08.12.2006 o 22:20, Shabranigdo napisał:

If i rly can discuss about whatever i want . . . hmmm don''t you think this will be just 1
great spam?

yes but... it will be english spam ;)

@Bimber Fresh- im 12 years old to :P

It was good idea to create this topic. In fact, I was even thinking about creating topic like this one, but I couldn''t decide to do it :) So I''m happy we can talk now in english and upgrade our skills in that way. May the power be with you! :D

Dnia 08.12.2006 o 22:23, Luke Shadow napisał:

It was good idea to create this topic. In fact, I was even thinking about creating topic like
this one, but I couldn''t decide to do it :) So I''m happy we can talk now in english and upgrade
our skills in that way. May the power be with you! :D

Thanks mate for supporting my idea :)

The Gram.pl forum is mainly based on gaming, computer games, electronic entertainment. This is a good reason to start our great international chit-chat form games :] What''s your favouroite one? Do u prefer actions games ora perhaps we have more strategy lovers here? Express your opinions please.

My favourite genre is startegy, but I don''t neglect RPGs and some really good actions games (I like PoP for example). I seek alternative reality in computer games, something that would help me to forgot about my real-life problems (recently they have strangely multiplied :) And sometimes i just want to unwind after a long and tiring day (sometimes even before the day :)

Bimber Fresh - I''ll write using Polish spelling: Jesli Ty nie panimajesz, Tiebie nada najti temu, gdie ludi gawariat pa russki :P But I doubt u would understand that either...

I like most Role-playing games (for example Gothic, Neverwinter Nights) and First person perpective games where the action happens during World War 2 like Call of Duty or Medal of Honour. If you asked me if I like strategy, I''d say I like only two games of that kind - Warcraft 3 and Age of Empires (classic!).

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:35, Narodowiec napisał:

I like smoke weed (joke)

Many people could say the same, but not as a joke :) But definitely not me ^_^ Or maybe u thought about one of the missions in GTA SA where u had to smoke a whole field of weed :D With a flamethrower :)

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:38, Luke Shadow napisał:

I like most Role-playing games (for example Gothic, Neverwinter Nights) and First person perpective
games where the action happens during World War 2 like Call of Duty or Medal of Honour. If
you asked me if I like strategy, I''d say I like only two games of that kind - Warcraft 3 and
Age of Empires (classic!).

I hate Gothics (first and second, haven''t tried the third one yet) - totally unplayable due to controls and interface. NWN is ok, but nothing special. Baldur''s Gate - that was something! An ideal game, the best game ever published. Especially the second part with Throne of Bhaal extension. As for the FPS - I''ve seen a trailer of Resistance yesterday in Hyper TV - astonishing game, something I am waiting for with excitement.

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:42, Gol Galad napisał:

Wait like 1 hour before will come "moderator" - or he accept this subject or u will be banned
:P

I think, it''s not a good reason enough to bann whoever.

I see here, a lot of grammar mistakes :)

Hello there,
I''m only fourteen but I hope i''ll be clearly understoodable typing here.

Oh, talking about GTA: I love that mission, especially when The Truth opens his small bus with RPG. Then CJ shouts:
- Holy muther fucker! Where did you get that?! xD

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:42, Gol Galad napisał:

Wait like 1 hour before will come "moderator" - or he accept this subject or u will be banned
:P

I wonder why would he ban me for? It is nothing against the ''forum law'' to create an educational, foreign language training topic :P
And learn English a little bit more mate ^_^

u know... there is a possibility that "moderator" doesnt know what the rule of this board site means :) so...everything is possible :) belive me :P

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:43, Quatre napisał:

I hate Gothics (first and second, haven''t tried the third one yet) - totally unplayable due
to controls and interface.

Afer some time of playing you can habit to the interface! :D

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:43, Quatre napisał:

Baldur''s Gate - that was something!
An ideal game, the best game ever published. Especially the second part with Throne of Bhaal
extension.

Shame to say, but... but I''ve never played BG! :P

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:47, Luke Shadow napisał:

Shame to say, but... but I''ve never played BG! :P

Have no fear, I haven''t play it eather. I''ve heard it''s the best game ever but I haven''t even seen it. Hope I will :)

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby skomentować

Musisz być użytkownikiem, aby dodać komentarz

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto na forum. To jest łatwe!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Masz już konto? Zaloguj się.

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować