Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
PinKee

English Channel

1054 postów w tym temacie

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:44, The Lurker napisał:

Hello there,
I''m only fourteen but I hope i''ll be clearly understoodable typing here.

You''re quite good at English :) Don''t worry - people are able to understand a totally inunderstoodable individuals, so nobody will have difficulties with understanding u :D

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:44, The Lurker napisał:

Oh, talking about GTA: I love that mission, especially when The Truth opens his small bus with
RPG. Then CJ shouts:
- Holy muther fucker! Where did you get that?! xD

SA is ok, but a little bit too much ''bro-type'', it gets boring after few missions. Not everyone loves hip hop, rap and all that stuff :/

Never have I seen a perfectly working topic like this on a Polish forum. I am not keen on writing here as it will be incredibly hard to keep the discussion at an appropriatly high level. (Did you know that the word "f***" is considered even more offensive than "k****""?)

As for the future of the thread...
Methinks I see the end!
Where? Monastor?
In my mind''s eyes... it has a shape of a sinister figure... the red-named one :D

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:49, The Lurker napisał:

> Shame to say, but... but I''ve never played BG! :P
>
Have no fear, I haven''t play it eather. I''ve heard it''s the best game ever but I haven''t
even seen it. Hope I will :)

Luke Shadow and The Lurker - redeem your sin (not having played BG is a big one :) and buy this marvellous game. First part may be a little bit harsh when interface is concerned, but BG 2 is much better in this field. And u will have tons of fun, that i can promise ^_^

It''s difficult when you are talking with real english people or american people but in poland everybody will know what do you want to tell them. I''m learning english where we''ve got people from USA and don''t speak polish at all so we learn english and teach teachers polish.

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:49, The Lurker napisał:

Have no fear, I haven''t play it eather. I''ve heard it''s the best game ever but I haven''t
even seen it. Hope I will :)

Well, I have one thing to say then. We cannnot give up :) I heard the same about it. It''s similar to NVN becouse it was created by people who crated NVN as well. lol, this sentence sounds strange... ;p

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:55, Luke Shadow napisał:

Well, I have one thing to say then. We cannnot give up :) I heard the same about it. It''s
similar to NVN becouse it was created by people who crated NVN as well. lol, this sentence
sounds strange... ;p

I haven''t played or seen Neverwinter Nights either! <cries loudly>.

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:52, Monastor napisał:

Never have I seen a perfectly working topic like this on a Polish forum. I am not keen on
writing here as it will be incredibly hard to keep the discussion at an appropriatly high level.
(Did you know that the word "f***" is considered even more offensive than "k****""?)

I know many youngsters with low language skills will try to ''trash'' the talk, but it is our responibility - the ones before whom the Shakespeare''s language doesn''t have secrets - to keep it alive and fit :)

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:52, Monastor napisał:

As for the future of the thread...
Methinks I see the end!
Where? Monastor?
In my mind''s eyes... it has a shape of a sinister figure... the red-named one :D

If it dies, I myself will write: "You, who are coming by, stop for a while and think a bit. Here lies the body of a dead thread started by me and killed by vicious people. World is a dangerous place - this thread understood that just before his glorious death..." ^_^

But for now - let''s try to shelter it with our posts here :)

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 15:57, The Lurker napisał:

I haven''t played or seen Neverwinter Nights either! <cries loudly>.

As Quatre said we have a sin, but you have bigger cos you didn''t play NVN too :P

Btw; Nice to see this topic is getting bigger every second! :)

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:02, Luke Shadow napisał:

As Quatre said we have a sin, but you have bigger cos you didn''t play NVN too :P

Sinners! We will have to call a holy crusade against u :P

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:02, Luke Shadow napisał:

Btw; Nice to see this topic is getting bigger every second! :)

Yeah, really nice. It''s extremely difficult to create a thread that isn''t already present at the forum and people would like to write in it. That''s why I am even more happy :]

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:01, Quatre napisał:

I know many youngsters with low language skills will try to ''trash'' the talk

I hope I''m not that kind of youngster ;P (Am I? :P)
But I agree that there''s a lot of that people. It''s so often I see a guy typing something like that: "Give that. Me be good." or in Tibia (my fav MMoRPG and the pest MMO ever XD): "gimme itens fri pliss". I''m sick of that :P

And remember: "Gonna protect the Tibia using a chair" :P

cul8r m8z

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:01, Quatre napisał:

If it dies, I myself will write: "You, who are coming by, stop for a while and think a bit.
Here lies the body of a dead thread started by me and killed by vicious people. World is a
dangerous place - this thread understood that just before his glorious death..." ^_^

True enough :)

By the way. Have you noticed the same amusing association that struck my mind? Having read the title, I thought it was about the English Channel itself. Or how the overwhelming majority of the non-british call it... Channel La Manche :)

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:07, The Lurker napisał:

> I know many youngsters with low language skills will try to ''trash'' the talk

Of course you''re not :) You''re a normal, healthy person who tries to contribute something to the conversation and keep it on a high level :D

But I agree that there''s a lot of that people. It''s so often I see a guy typing something
like that: "Give that. Me be good." or in Tibia (my fav MMoRPG and the pest MMO ever XD): "gimme
itens fri pliss". I''m sick of that :P

The same as in our Polish conditions. Check any thread on this forum and you''ll find raving kids everywhere :/ Neo children :)

Tibia is not the best MMO game u know :P It''s funny for me :)

No, of course. You have used even a grammar structure named Question Tag. Really rare thing.

But I agree that there''s a lot of that people. It''s so often I see a guy typing something
like that: "Give that. Me be good." or in Tibia (my fav MMoRPG and the pest MMO ever XD): "gimme
itens fri pliss". I''m sick of that :P

they''re so called Neo-children :P

There''s a really plauge of those people. I know, cos I spent 3 years playing Tibia. I refused playing cos it started to be boring.

Yeah, we can see in your signature :>

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:08, Monastor napisał:

By the way. Have you noticed the same amusing association that struck my mind? Having read
the title, I thought it was about the English Channel itself. Or how the overwhelming majority
of the non-british call it... Channel La Manche :)

That was the idea - I wanted the title to sound mysterious, a little bit misleading and intriguing :) That guarantees people will check it just for curiosity. I think I have succeeded :D

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:17, Quatre napisał:

That was the idea - I wanted the title to sound mysterious, a little bit misleading and intriguing
:) That guarantees people will check it just for curiosity. I think I have succeeded :D

More or less :)
I wonder how it will develop.

Luke Shadow <- Neo-children? I believe you mean all the ''kevins'' hanging out all over the net :)

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:25, Monastor napisał:

I wonder how it will develop.

So do I

Luke Shadow <- Neo-children? I believe you mean all the ''kevins'' hanging out all over
the net :)

Neo children is a literal translation from Polish ''dzieci Neo'' - ''kevins'' is probably the international equivalent of our Polish :) But who am I explaining it too - u probably know this . it''s like teaching a father how to make kids ^_^

Luke Shadow <- Neo-children? I believe you mean all the ''kevins'' hanging out all over
the net :)

In Tibia it''s a popular situation when polish are spamming something in polish, and Tibia is MMO (and in "Tibia rules" is clearly written that people should write only in english in main chat-channel) so I called them Neo-children ;p Doing it, they break rules, and becouse of em we //polish-players// lose respect...

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:30, Quatre napisał:

Neo children is a literal translation from Polish ''dzieci Neo'' - ''kevins'' is probably the
international equivalent of our Polish :)

Oh, so that''s the point :)

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:31, Luke Shadow napisał:

In Tibia it''s a popular situation when polish are spamming something in polish, and Tibia
is MMO (and in "Tibia rules" is clearly written that people should write only in english in
main chat-channel) so I called them Neo-children ;p Doing it, they break rules, and becouse
of em we //polish-players// lose respect...

Respect... i smell Mafia here :D

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby skomentować

Musisz być użytkownikiem, aby dodać komentarz

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto na forum. To jest łatwe!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Masz już konto? Zaloguj się.

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować