Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
PinKee

English Channel

1054 postów w tym temacie

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:30, Quatre napisał:

Neo children is a literal translation from Polish ''dzieci Neo'' - ''kevins'' is probably the
international equivalent of our Polish :) But who am I explaining it too - u probably know
this . it''s like teaching a father how to make kids ^_^

This is indeed an outstanding comparison :P

I wouldn''t have suggested it if I hadn''t known its meaning ;) (God damn conditionals... I always make mistakes while constructing them ^^)

I believe it can also be used as a synonym of ''trolls'', however, they are slightly different. As far as I am concerned, the trolls'' activity is generally intended and they are absolutely aware of what they are doing. The name of the group of people seems to come from a fishing technique called ''trolling'', doesn''t it?

When a guy ask me if I am BR i tell him somethin'' like that: "Ei neo so brasilliero, ei no falo Portugues." What means: "I''m not BR, i dont speak Portuguese". Then the dude that was asking me starts to speak somethin'' in his home language. <Laughing Out Loudly, LOL>

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:38, Monastor napisał:

I believe it can also be used as a synonym of ''trolls'', however, they are slightly different.
As far as I am concerned, the trolls'' activity is generally intended and they are absolutely
aware of what they are doing. The name of the group of people seems to come from a fishing
technique called ''trolling'', doesn''t it?

Sorry, I''m not a fisherman :) And i have read somewhere that troll is in fact the Neo-child predecessor. Give me differences between troll and ''kevin'' - i must educate myself a bit ^_^

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:50, Quatre napisał:

Sorry, I''m not a fisherman :) And i have read somewhere that troll is in fact the Neo-child
predecessor. Give me differences between troll and ''kevin'' - i must educate myself a bit
^_^

I am not an expert myself ;P
The Kevins are the kids who are not used to coexisting with other internauts. They behave in unpredictable, silly ways. These are the ''neo-children'', as you call them.
I think that trolls can be just normal people who want to have fun in a strange way and intentionally make people nervous. Observing the reactions of other users and their pretentions is what they aim for.

Oh, thank you. Now i see the difference (there''s no point in overpaying now :) Trolls are stupid then - ruining something just for fun isn''t very smart. Kevins - it''s not they fault they are not the brightest kids in the galaxy :) But their parents ought to supervise them, see what they do (and write) on the Internet. At least caring parents would do so.
Troll-type behaviour reminds me of a situation when I and my friend once pretended to be children from kindergarten on a chat - but it was a kindergarten room ^_^ Loads of fun! But i wouldn''t like to repeat that :D

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 16:55, Monastor napisał:

I think that trolls can be just normal people who want to have fun in a strange way and intentionally
make people nervous. Observing the reactions of other users and their pretentions is what they
aim for.

Guess Im sum kinda Troll then, I luv makin ppl mad xD

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 17:05, Quatre napisał:

Oh, thank you. Now i see the difference (there''s no point in overpaying now :) Trolls are
stupid then - ruining something just for fun isn''t very smart. Kevins - it''s not they fault
they are not the brightest kids in the galaxy :) But their parents ought to supervise them,
see what they do (and write) on the Internet. At least caring parents would do so.

Well, Novadays parents are not able to control what their children do in internet. Besides, I suposse they don''t even care of it.

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 17:08, The Lurker napisał:

Guess Im sum kinda Troll then, I luv makin ppl mad xD

I assume you''re driving them mad using elaborate, sophisticated arguments, not by saying silly comments with spelling mistakes :P

Dnia 09.12.2006 o 17:10, Luke Shadow napisał:

Well, Novadays parents are not able to control what their children do in internet. Besides,
I suposse they don''t even care of it.

And that''s the problem - they buy a computer, connect the Internet, put their child on a chair in front of an LCD monitor and forget about him. Nice way of bringing up ...

It''s been a while :)
So - what''s up everybody? Do you have something interesting to say? Or maybe someone would like to advertise his/her ''gramsajt'' here? I must say I''ve made one too :) Not the best one, but i hope it''ll be worth visiting in near future :]

Dnia 25.01.2007 o 14:58, Quatre napisał:

Or maybe someone would
like to advertise his/her ''gramsajt'' here? I must say I''ve made one too :) Not the best
one, but i hope it''ll be worth visiting in near future :]

I want, I want! :P I''ve been having my gramsite since Tuesday so it isn''t new, but now whole forum is able to see my precoius ^^. Before only ''choosen'' could look there. :) It''s Alien vs. Predator layout and feel free to check this out. :D

Yeah, it''s cool :] Especially the wallpapers. I see you like Gothic - what do you people see in this game? I can''t say a single good word about G1 or G2 :/ Hate this game and think it''s crap (IMHO) :o

Dnia 25.01.2007 o 16:18, Quatre napisał:

Yeah, it''s cool :] Especially the wallpapers. I see you like Gothic - what do you people see
in this game? I can''t say a single good word about G1 or G2 :/ Hate this game and think it''s
crap (IMHO) :o

Never and ever! :D It have got such good story and also is so playable (I don''t know if that word really exist, but I tried to say "grywalny" :P). Besides there''re interesting quests, a lot of Non-Player-Characters who have got own life. It really makes at me very good impression. Hail Gothic _/ ! :D

Well, I see this topic is dead, so I''ll try to ressurect it :) So, what languages do you speak? I speak English, German and of course Polish :P But my German isn''t very good :(

PS. Sorry if I''ve done some mistakes but I''m still learning :)

<rotfl>
When I saw the name of this topic I thought that it''s about the English Channel - a piece of water between France and Great Britain, everywhere else known as La Manche.

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby skomentować

Musisz być użytkownikiem, aby dodać komentarz

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto na forum. To jest łatwe!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Masz już konto? Zaloguj się.

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować