Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
JogaTv

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl (STALKER: Cień Czarnobyla) - Temat ogólny

14906 postów w tym temacie

Ja już uratowałem Kruglowa i idę do Mrocznej Doliny czy coś w ten deseń, na razie mam iśc do jakiegoś Dzika, uwolnić jakiegoś gościa z Powinności ;] Mam już IL 86 I Snajperskiego Obokana ;] Tak w ogóle, od samego początku rozwala mnie klimat tej gry, głównie te wszystkie zniszczone Kamazy, GAZ''y, rozwalone budynki itp, mistrzostwo ;]

BTW: Dostałęm lunetę do broni, jak mogę ją zaomntować?

Dnia 01.07.2008 o 19:45, NuGGet napisał:

BTW: Dostałęm lunetę do broni, jak mogę ją zaomntować?

W ekwipunku przeciągnąć na broń. Ale nie na wszystko będzie pasowała.

Dnia 01.07.2008 o 20:00, Rumcajs52 napisał:

W ekwipunku przeciągnąć na broń. Ale nie na wszystko będzie pasowała.

Założyłem sobie na Obokana ;] Ale i tak moje IL 86 jest mocniejsze od tego ;]

Właśnie przeszedłem X18, teraz mam iśc do 100 Radów, i dać Barmanowi jakąs paczkę czy coś ;] W razie czego <SPOILER> ten potwór na dwóch nogach, Nibyolbrzym, kurcze, jak ja się go wystraszyłem, wchodzę do tego pomieszczenia z nim, nie wiedziaełm ze on tam jest, jak mnie huknął to od razu padłem ;p Ale za drugim razem wyszedłem z tego zwycięsko, i nawet ani razu mnie nie dotknął ;] <SPOILER>
Dowód tego, na dwóch pierwszych screenach ;]
Trzeci screen, taka ciekawostka, jak to niektórych ludzi los pokarał nazwiskiem ;]

Dnia 01.07.2008 o 21:20, NuGGet napisał:

> W ekwipunku przeciągnąć na broń. Ale nie na wszystko będzie pasowała.
Założyłem sobie na Obokana ;] Ale i tak moje IL 86 jest mocniejsze od tego ;]

Właśnie przeszedłem X18, teraz mam iśc do 100 Radów, i dać Barmanowi jakąs paczkę czy
coś ;] W razie czego <SPOILER> ten potwór na dwóch nogach, Nibyolbrzym,
kurcze, jak ja się go wystraszyłem, wchodzę do tego pomieszczenia z nim, nie wiedziaełm
ze on tam jest, jak mnie huknął to od razu padłem ;p Ale za drugim razem wyszedłem z
tego zwycięsko, i nawet ani razu mnie nie dotknął ;] <SPOILER>
Dowód tego, na dwóch pierwszych screenach ;]
Trzeci screen, taka ciekawostka, jak to niektórych ludzi los pokarał nazwiskiem ;]

Też sie go wystraszyłem:)
PSL Nazwisko wypas:)

Może mi ktoś dać link do moda z pojazdami? Takiego żeby działał na 1.0005.
I czy gra będzie działała poprawnie z modami?

Dnia 01.07.2008 o 23:30, NuGGet napisał:

Może mi ktoś dać link do moda z pojazdami? Takiego żeby działał na 1.0005.
I czy gra będzie działała poprawnie z modami?

Wszystkie pliki, które zostały stworzone przez fanów ( a przynajmniej ich większość ), znajdziesz na: stalker.filefront.com.

Jeśli grasz pierwszy raz, to polecam ukończyć grę bez żadnych modów, a następnie próbować już z którąś z najlepiej ocenianych modyfikacji ( Oblivion Lost, Priboy Story itp. ). Nie jestem pewien, ale wydaje mi się, że poprawne działanie moda z pojazdami wymaga rozpoczęcia nowej gry.

W sumie to mi zalezy tylko na modzie który dodaje samochody ;p Denerwuje mnie to że muszę chodzić dziesiątki kilometrów, nudne to ;p

No ja tu muszę się pochwalić że tworzę modyfikację , to znaczy łączę ze sobą mody : ABC Inferno Mod + Oblivion Lost + AMK Mod ...

Trochę jeszcze rzeczy muszę poprawić i pododawać , teraz jednak się głowię i nie wiem czy to zrobię , chodzi mi o dodanie tych nowych ikonek jakie są w OL i AMK , na razie nie wiem jak to zrobić :/

O właśnie, ten mod, Oblivion Lost, co on dodaje do gry? Bo niedługo skończę grę (Jestem już w Prypeci) i przydadzą się mody ;]

Dnia 02.07.2008 o 13:43, NuGGet napisał:

O właśnie, ten mod, Oblivion Lost, co on dodaje do gry? Bo niedługo skończę grę (Jestem
już w Prypeci) i przydadzą się mody ;]

FEATURES:

To chyba najdokładniejszy opis ;) Gorąco polecam tego moda, to jeden z najciekawszych jakie miałem na Stalkerze. oczywiście chodzi o wersje 2.0

FREEPLAY
- Although you can follow the storyline, it is not necessary, you can explore all levels without completing them, but you must have the decoder to be able to get to Monolith Control and NPP Stancia2.
- Removed the scripted blowout from Stancia1 and the dead zone from Stancia2, so you can explorate the whole Power Plant.
- The last portal teleports the actor to the court, so the game is open-ended, you can make your way back to the previous levels.
- New level changers (NPP Stancia2 to Control Room, Control Room to Sarcophagus, Sarcophagus to NPP Stancia1, NPP Stancia1 to Pripyat, Cordon''to Dark Valley).

A-LIFE
- Now almost everything can happen, there''s a chance to meet any NPC on any level.
- Sometimes the army raids, sometimes they don''t, this is totally random, too.
- The mutants are making their way through the Zone in big hordes.
- The mutants are entering places where they could not enter before, so there''s an increased chance to meet them in npc populated areas.
- Sometimes you may happen upon unique situations, it can be very hard or even funny.
- You will not have the same situations 2 times on the same level.
- The respawn can be very random, there''s a chance to meet different types of mutants then before.
- The bugs of the older versions and the vanilla bugs have been corrected, now you won''t see any failed quests and Quest NPC''s who die before you can complete their quests, also the vanilla respawn is working properly and balanced.

FACTION WARS
- There''s a chance to meet any faction in any level, also it''s totally random.
- A message will give you notice about the random events.
- The Military attacks the bandits in the carpark.
- The Military attacks the loners and the bandits in the Hangar.
- You can meet Mercenaries in Agroprom.
- The Duty and the Military attacks Borov''s base.
- The Freedom attacks the Duty base.
- The Military sometimes attacks Rostok Wild Territory.
- The Duty attacks the Freedom base.
- All factions try to reach the center of the Zone, and there''s a chance to some of them become zombified by the Psy Emission.

REALISM
- All weapons are stronger and well-balanced.
- Almost to all weapons are able to attach addons.
- Added realistic sounds to the weapons, rounds, ammos, materials and environment.
- NPC''s can bleed, if they are hurt they fall down to the ground and if they don''t receive any medkits within a minute, then they die.
- Bandages and foods don''t heal the actor.
- The average bleeding doesn''t stop by itself, only the minor.
- Added realistic head-bobbing to the actor when he is heavily wounded.
- Well-balanced armor degradation.
- The crosshair is reduced to a dot.
- New sniper weapon scopes.
-There is a huge difference between day and night, you can sneak in the pitch black, but it''s not very easy, I had to make a compromise between a good stealth and bugfree npc behaviour.
- If the actor turns on the flashlight at night, then his enemies spot him immediately.
- Reduced the sound volume of the Knife, now it''s a dangerous and invisible weapon during night, presumably the NPC''s won''t notice the actor if he is smart enough.
- The quality of the weapons which are looted from corpses is generally very bad.

NEW WEAPONS
- BM16 Long Rifle
- M-134 Minigun
- AK-47

REWORKED AI
- The npc''s can avoid anomalies.
- The npc''s can throw grenades.
- The npc''s can use medkits, heal themselves and each other.
- The npc''s can upgrade and replace their armor and they will collect suits and weapons found laying about.
- There are no dead npc''s around campfires, but if someone dies near one, the campers will drag the corpse away.

RE-ENABLED CONTROLLER AI
- The controller can take control on the npc''s and lead them against his enemies.
- If an npc is inside the controller''s aura, then he will immediately become zombified.
- When the controller dies, then "controlled" npc''s will return to normal.

WEATHER
- There are 24 hour cycle weathers in all levels.
- The night is dark and scary.
- Restored the Sun and the Moon.
- Atmospheric sky textures.
- In NPP Stancia2 the weather is always rainy and cloudy, it fits in to the atmosphere of the Nuclear Plant.

BLOWOUT
- The blowout is totally random, you never know when it will happen.
- So there are many hideouts in each level, but carrying antirad is very important.
- The npc''s are running to hideouts, while being attacked - they fire back, at the end of blowout - they return to usual places. They protect the hideouts from enemies.
- The strength of the blowout is always stronger and stronger if you are closer to the NPP. In the NPP blowouts are deadly, you must runn down to the Sarcophagus as soon as you can.
- The mutants lie on the ground during the high radiation sequence of blowouts, they feel pain from that.
- More mutants will appear after blowout and give madness to the environment.
- Artifacts will birth from anomalies after blowout.
- The blowout will continue if you save and load the game or move to an other level, you can''t bypass it.

DYNAMIC ANOMALIES
- The anomalies change their positions after blowouts.
- Stronger anomalies can appear and they will be very deadly.
- Be careful of them if you are driving cars, now the routine which you learn in the vanilla game is useless.

DYNAMIC HUD
- Player''s field of view lowers when you wear suits with masks, condensation effect (glass becomes covered with moisture)

ARTIFACT TRANSMUTATION
- It''s a kind of alchemy, as you can see in other rpg games. You can modify artifacts by placing them in the proper anomaly, but be careful, you can ruin them too. There are "recipts" hidden in the zone, and you need to find them, or get them with completing quests. These papers contain the solution for creating unique items, so you should carefully read them. There are different levels for artifacts, each with new features. If you are lucky, you will be able to create a new artifact with unique properties.

SLEEPING
- Now Marked One gets tired after 30 hours of action: it begins to double your vision, etc. If you continue to play and will not sleep, Marked One will fall asleep approximately after 6 hours.
- You can''t sleep for a while if you had an energy drink.
- You can''t sleep during blowout.
- To sleep, use the sleeping bag in your inventory..

MUTANTS
- Added all cutout mutants (Dwarf, Chimera, Cat, Zombie, Izlom)
- Theyhave many different types of skins.
- Added the Psy Dog as a new mutant (with attack effector).
- Two boss enemy characters (Burer and Koshei) - they are tougher and have stronger attacks then the usual mutants.

VEHICLES
- Added all drivable vehicles (Niva, Zaz, Kamaz, Tractor, UAZ, BTR, Moskvich).
- The vehicles don''t float.
- Well-balanced driving properties.
- Added realistic engine and gear sounds to the UAZ.

MISCELLANEOUS
- Replaced main menu music.
- Main menu from the 2215 beta.
- Added the "Turn on the engine" to the options/controls.
- Added the AMK Options menu, you can disable the Suit HUD visors.
- NPC''s can buy anything from the actor but in very low prices.
- All traders can repair.
- New stalker and weapon textures.
- Additional skins for stalkers and bandits.
- Traders sell their supplies at very high prices, but they pay very low prices for everything, now they are well-balanced.
- Finding a medkit is not so easy, also it''s very expensive to purchase them.
- Shootable crows.
- You can place markers on the pda map with GPS.
- Reworked the helicopter AI. Now they use rockets and will sometimes use evasive maneuvers. If the pilot loses the player from it''s FOV (Field of Vision), then it will halt it''s attack and fly away.
- Antigas armors enabled.
- The npc''s can play the harmonica.
- Alcolholism, don''t drink too much vodka.
- Replaced some dialog sounds to russian.
- Added some songs to the camping stalkers.
- Sidequests and autoquests have no time limit.
- You can obtain the quests again after 1 day.
- In standard task of the "Kill stalker" type, now, there are several ways to end task - victim can pay for its life.
- A lot of vanilla bugfixes.

Właśnie skończyłem Stalkera ;] Niestety zobaczyłem fałszywe zakończenie, chcę być bogaty. Ale już zaczynam grać drugi raz, tym razem dojde do prawdziwego zakończenia ;] A mody za chwilę sprawdzę, tak w ogóle, gdzie je wrzucić po ściągnięciu? Czy jest jakiś program do ich instalowania?

Dnia 02.07.2008 o 14:27, NuGGet napisał:

Właśnie skończyłem Stalkera ;] Niestety zobaczyłem fałszywe zakończenie, chcę być bogaty.
Ale już zaczynam grać drugi raz, tym razem dojde do prawdziwego zakończenia ;] A mody
za chwilę sprawdzę, tak w ogóle, gdzie je wrzucić po ściągnięciu? Czy jest jakiś program
do ich instalowania?

Ej w ile ty go przeszedłeś?

Dnia 02.07.2008 o 14:30, Virus 500 napisał:

No kurde , wystarczy że wypakujesz gamedata do głównego folderu z grą , aha mod Oblivion
Lost działa tylko z angielską wersją gry

Że cooo?!! Tylko z angielską? To da radę cosik zrobić żeby działał na polskiej?

Dnia 02.07.2008 o 14:29, Pawlo09 napisał:

Ej w ile ty go przeszedłeś?

Jakieś 20 Godzin.

Virus >
Czyli Oblivion Lost odpada... ;/. A są w ogóle jakieś mody które działają na PL wersji?

Dnia 02.07.2008 o 15:15, Vormulac napisał:

ABC Inferno jest w wersji PL. Oblivion Lost też uruchomisz, ale zmienia tekst w niektórych
sytuacjach.

A ten mod działa na wersji 1.0005? Bo znalazłem jedynie info że działą TYLKO na 1.0004. I co ten mod dodaje? Bo mi zależy głównie na pojazdach. I jeśli można, to prosiłbym o link do tego moda, do jego PL wersji.

Wystarczy że stworzy folder pol w text i przerzuci wszysteki pliki z folderu eng do pol i gra będzie działała , ale jak wyjdzie z gry i będzie chciał wczytać to już mu nie odpali , będzie wywalało do windowsa cały czas , wiem bo tak próbowałem

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować