Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Icestalker

Kącik Tłumaczy: Angielski i inne języki. [M]

2649 postów w tym temacie

Dnia 27.04.2009 o 20:05, Maciej2194 napisał:

James Hudson pracuje jako inspektor w legendarnej jednostce policyjnej Scotland Yardzie.
Jest jednym z najlepszych detektywów i dlatego, gdy koledzy stoją przed nierozwiązywalną
zagadką, zwykle zasięgają jego rady. Miss Paddinggton, rezolutna gospodyni Jamesa, wielbicielka
kryminałów, wspiera go i troszczy sie się o niego.

James Hudson works as an inspector in a legendary Scotland Yard police unit. He is one of the best detectives and that is why his colleagues seek his advice when they face an unsolvable riddle. Miss Paddinggton, a resolute maid-servant (lub housewife, jeśli chodzi o żonę, a nie służącą, choć dla niektórych to wszystko jedno ;) ), and a detective stories lover supports him and takes care of him.

Dnia 01.05.2009 o 17:41, Karfein napisał:

> open minded fashion victim

Ofiara mody o otwartym umyśle.

błahaha dobrze że zapytałem bo ja to sobie przetłumaczyłem jako - otwórz umysł ofiaro mody ;D

Shopping is the best fun, I think. Even likes shopping. I don’t know any person who doesn’t like, really. I’m not different.
Where I buy clothes and what’s type of clothes? In a minute, I’ll tell everything about that but for openers I want say base information about my shopping. I always go with my friends. So no friends, no fun. Second thing which is necessary to shopping is a beautiful weather. If I have that things, I can buy.
My best place to buy is Silesia City Center. Big mall with all. Really – all!. Restaurants, amusement arcade and above all – shops. I like New Yorker so much. Why? Modern shirts, shoes and pattern jackets which are my favourite kind of togs. Otherwise, prices are great. Before buy I must try on million clothes in a fitting room. Then, I pay by cash. Rest of my money I spend on some cheeseburgers in McDonald’s and video games in arcade. Of course I do all that things with my friends. I usually come around to Silesia at weekend but sometimes I also buy something in school days.
So I’m waiting for a month’s end when I get pocket money from my mum, next day I call my friends and go to the shopping centre. My all cash I spend on clothes, food, fun and nothing different. Of course all in Silesia City Center. That’s everything.

Mógłby ktoś to sprawdzić? Muszę to jutro powiedzieć mojej nauczycielce, żeby na koniec mieć 5.

Dziękuję!

Dnia 10.05.2009 o 21:38, Grinczar napisał:

I think shopping is most fun. Everyone likes shopping. I really don’t know anyone
who doesn’t like it. I’m no different.
Where do I buy clothes and what type of clothes? I’ll tell everything In a minute
but for starters I want to say basic information about my shopping. I always go
with my friends. No friends, no fun. Second thing which is necessary for shopping is
a beautiful weather. With these things, I can buy.
For me the best place to buy is Silesia City Center. Big mall with everything. Really – everything!.
Restaurants, arcade and above all – shops. I like New Yorker the most.
Why? Modern shirts, shoes and patterned jackets which are my favourite kind of togs. Also the
prices are great. Before buying I have to try on million clothes in a fitting room. Then,
I pay by cash. Rest of my money I spend on some cheeseburgers in McDonald’s and
video games in arcade. Of course I do all that things with my friends. I usually come
around to Silesia on weekends but sometimes I buy something on school days.
So I’m waiting for the month’s end when I get pocket money from my mum, next
day I call my friends and go to the shopping centre. I spend my all cash on clothes,
food, fun and nothing else. Of course all in Silesia City Center. Thank you for your attention

Doceń misiek bo robię to zamiast pisać moją pracę semestralną z anglika właśnie ;)

Dnia 11.05.2009 o 23:55, Mr_Cin napisał:

Doceń misiek bo robię to zamiast pisać moją pracę semestralną z anglika właśnie ;)

Dzięki! W sumie nie duże błędy, ale jednak są. Właśnie nigdy nie wiem czy "want to" czy samo "want" albo kiedy jest "at, on".

Dnia 12.05.2009 o 12:31, Grinczar napisał:

Dzięki! W sumie nie duże błędy, ale jednak są.

Nie duże błędy? Pisałeś jakbyś nie znał wogóle angielskiego. Gdyby nie kolega dostałbyś 3, no chyba że jesteś w podstawówce (poziom by się akurat zgadzał).

:)

Dnia 12.05.2009 o 17:09, Wukas napisał:

Nie duże błędy? Pisałeś jakbyś nie znał wogóle angielskiego. Gdyby nie kolega dostałbyś
3, no chyba że jesteś w podstawówce (poziom by się akurat zgadzał).

W ogóle*

Trudno się mówi. Nie jestem taki ekspert. I nadal uważam że to niezbyt duże błędy.

Dnia 12.05.2009 o 13:18, Harrolfo napisał:

Zawsze jest "want to", a bez "to" jest przy "wanna"

Nie prawda. This room wants cleaning (require or need sth). Infinitive i gerund mają inne znaczenie :)

Czy chciałby ktoś pobawić się w znawce niemieckiego i ułożyć mi 120-słowne wypracowanko na temat "moje hobby"? Czemu sam nie zrobię? Bo zwyczajnie nie jestem w stanie pojąc w 10 miesięcy materiału na 3 lata nauki gimnazjalnej. Nie chodzi mi o jakieś skomplikowane słowa, coś w stylu"bardzo lubię sport, dlatego w piątki i środy chodzę na "siłkę", we wtorki trenuje karate, a czasami z bratem chodzimy na tenisa". O ,świetne zdanie ;)

Zadanie z niemca napisane:
Jugendliche essen nicht gesund in Polen. Sie konsumieren viel Fast-food. Sie lieben nicht gesund Gericht. Sie lieben McDonald gehen, weil da billig und schmackhaft Frass ist. Sie essen Hamburger, Hotdog, Pommes frites und andere Essen aus McDonald. Sie trinken nicht Saft und Milch, Cola und Fanta sind besser Getra:nk fu:r ihnen (?). Sie liebe Zusatz fu:r Essen zum Beispiel Ketchup und Senf. Das ist nicht gesund.
Ich verlorengehe (?) nicht fu:r Fast-food, weil das fu:r mir (?) stinken (?) und das ist nicht schmackhaft. Ich esse meistens zu Hause, ich esse mainchmal in (?) Restaurant. Ich trinke einzig und allein Ice Tee.
Tam gdzie sa zapytajniki improwizowalem. ^^ Moglby to ktos sprawdzic, poprawic wszelkie bledy (pisalem ze slownikiem, wiec moglem uzyc wyrazy, ktore nie pasuja do kontekstu) i ewentualnie cos dopisac, zeby bylo troche dluzsze (tresc nie jest w sumie wazna, mozna improwizowac).
Z gory dzieki.
Pozdrawiam Ksar.
P.S. To na dodatkowa ocene na niemca, wiec postarajcie sie. :P

Moglby mi to ktos sprawdzic i poprawic?:
Dear Stirnberg
Hi. Do you remember me from the summer? We both met in Prypec. You were working in a rubbish dump. We were watching horror film, and collecting rubbish. I said that I’d wrie to you.
Where shall I start? I have much news. I was in the Czech Republic. I did school - leaving exams. Later, I visited my cousin, and we met Ryszard Nowak.What else? Oh, yes, I have new dog.
What about you? Do you watch new episode “Fingers Salad”? Do you pass finally school-leaving exam? Do you have new job? What did you do (przez ten czas)?
Well, Strinberg, I must go. I have go for a walk with dog.
I’m going to go to Slovakia on next holiday. I hope that we meet again.
Please write to me. Bye for now.
Geeting Ksar

Dnia 21.05.2009 o 22:48, Ksar666 napisał:

Moglby mi to ktos sprawdzic i poprawic?

Proca domowa?
Z tej porady korzystasz na własne ryzyko.

Dnia 21.05.2009 o 22:48, Ksar666 napisał:

Dear {Stirnberg}
Hi. Do you remember me from the summer? We [both] met in Prypec. You were working in a
rubbish dump. We {were watching} [horror film], and {collecting} rubbish. I said that I’d
wrie to you.
Where shall I start? I have much news. I was in the Czech Republic. I did {school - leaving}
exams. Later, I visited my cousin[,] and we met Ryszard Nowak. What else? Oh, yes, I have [-]
new dog.
What about you? [Do] you watch [-] new episode “Fingers Salad”? [Do] you [pass finally]
[-] {school-leaving} exam? Do you have [-] new job? What did you do (przez ten czas)?
Well, Strinberg, I must go. I have [-] go for a walk with [-] dog.
I’m going to go to Slovakia on [-] next holiday. I hope that we [meet] again.
Please write to me. Bye for now.
[Geeting] Ksar

Legenda:
- nawias kwadratowy [tekst] to oznaczanie błędu. Błąd musisz znaleźć sam.
- [-] oznacza, że czegoś w tym miejscu brakuje
- nawias klamrowy {tekst} oznacza, że być może należy coś poprawić.W każdym razie, przy poprawianiu się nad tym zastanów.
- celowo nie podpowiadam co masz napisać w {przez ten czas) - poszukaj, a jeżeli się nie uda - uprość.

Miałem do napisania krótki tekst z angielskiego, i byłbym wdzięczny, gdyby ktoś mógł mi poprawić w nim błędy.

My presentation is about saxophone. I like it, because it''s a fantastic wind instrument. It found in seven different versions, (różniących się wielkością i zakresem dźwięków), for example soprano saxophone, tenor saxophone, or contrabass saxophone. I''m going to say something about history of this instrument. It was invented by Belgian producer of instruents - Adolph Sax, in 1846s. Desighn of saxofone is not changed (od tamtego czasu). This instrument is popular in musicians all over the world, and it''s used in different kinds of music, for example Jazz, or Rock. To finish, my opinion is that is very interesting instrument, but not everyone can plays well.

W nawiasach napisałem co chciałbym jeszcze dodać, możecie podrzucić jeszcze coś od siebie. :)
Bardzo ważne.

My presentation is about saxophones. I like them, because I find them great wind instruments.
They are found in several different versions with varying sizes and different ranges, like
soprano saxophones, tenor saxophones, or contrabass saxophones. I''m going to
say something about the history of this instrument. It was invented by a Belgian producer of
instruments - Adolph Sax, in 1846. The design of saxofones has not changed since then.
This instrument is popular amongst musicians all over the world, and it''s used in different
kinds of music, for example Jazz, or Rock. To sum up, I believe that this is a very interesting instrument, but not everyone knows how to play it.

Troche to zmienilem, bo bylo pare razacych bledow stylistycznych, teraz jest troche lepiej...

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby skomentować

Musisz być użytkownikiem, aby dodać komentarz

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto na forum. To jest łatwe!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Masz już konto? Zaloguj się.

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować