Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Icestalker

Kącik Tłumaczy: Angielski i inne języki. [M]

2649 postów w tym temacie

Dnia 11.04.2011 o 19:48, Kardithron napisał:

Przekształć zdania, używając podanych wyrazów/zwrotów.

1. I am finishing my homework. I will help you with the cleaning later. WHEN

WHEN I finish my homework, I will help you with the cleaning.

2. You will learn basic things and the rest will become easy. ONCE

ONCE you learn basic things, the rest will become easy.

3. My parents will be back in 10 minutes. It will be too late go out then. BY THE
WAY

Tu chyba pomyliłeś zwrot, powinno być by the time :) BY tHE TIME my parents are home, it will be too late to go out.

4. You will put the cake in the oven and you''ll have to wait one hour until it''s ready.
AFTER

You''ll have to wait 1 hour until cake''s ready AFTER you put it in the oven.

Na ostatnim sprawdzianie miałem tutaj w zasadzie wszystko źle, mógłby mi ktoś pomóc?

Jasne :)

Dnia 11.04.2011 o 19:55, PinKee napisał:

Tu chyba pomyliłeś zwrot, powinno być by the time :)

Faktycznie, pomyłka. Oczywiście, chodziło o BY THE TIME. :)
Dzięki za pomoc.

The text is about McDonald''s restaurants, their history, marketing strategy and something like corporation society.At the begining of the text we have general information, what are mcdonald restaurants and where we can find them in the world. For example we can read there are 96 countries, where we can find some of the Richard''s places. Other interesting thing is that in India mcdonald have a vegetarian version restaurants for those who are non-beef eater. In the next part of text we can read about some statistics like how often someone in the world open a new restaurant under golden arches, or how manners have people in McDonald in Japan for example.In the middle of the article, author tell us also how this buisness has started (albo have started, upewnij się co do formy i czy also może być tu użyte, bo już nie pamietam dokładnitego i nadal w chuj nie ogarniam), how it was looking in the beginning, why people liked it in the past, etc. The next paragraphs gives some informations about Richard''s genius. Other interesting thing, that we can know IS SOME INFORMATIONS ABOUT. in thel last paragraph author says his opinion about McD, one of the worst thing in the world from his view.

Mógłby mi to ktoś poprawić? A potem zapisać fonetycznie.

Tutaj jest oryginalny tekst (to jest streszczenie). http://img593.imageshack.us/f/194210.jpg/

Witam.
Potrzebuje o przetłumaczenie troche większej ilości tekstu, na której bardzo mi zależy - chodzi też o czas ;)
Z góry mówie, że będę wielkim dłużnikiem u osoby, która podejmie tę próbę.

Mógłby ktoś zerknąć na tę pracę czy nie ma tu jakiś błędów rażących bardziej lub mniej?

The most exciting sport event I have ever seen in TV is a snooker match. It took place exactly three years ago. That was 28 April 2008 in Sheffield in England. Ronnie O''Sullivan was playing with Welsh player - Mark Williams in the Quarter-Finals of World Championship. Game itself wasn''t something special or even equalized (O''Sullivan won 13 to 7). But it was very well played and fun to watch game. Anyway, the best thing in that match was the final round. O''Sullivan scored the hightest break (thats mean, he put all balls to pocket in a single approach). That was humiliation for Williams, because he didn''t even stand up from his chair. That match was also one of my first snooker event I have seen in TV and overall.

Gdyby ktoś mógł rzucić na to okiem, byłbym bardzo, bardzo wdzięczny.

Dnia 27.04.2011 o 22:37, Erunn0 napisał:

The most exciting sport event I have ever seen in TV is a snooker match.

on TV.

it was very well played and fun to watch game.

Wywaliłbym z końca "game", było już wcześniej :)

Anyway, the best thing in that match was the final round.

Zaleciało mową potoczną. Jeśli jest to list formalny/artykuł, to lepiej zamiast "anyway" wstaw po prostu nowy akapit ;)
>O''Sullivan scored the hightest break (thats mean, he put all balls to pocket in a single approach).
O''Sullivan scored the hightest break (that means, he put all balls in the pockets in a single approach).

That was humiliation for Williams, because he didn''t even stand up from his chair.

In My Humble Opinion lepiej napisać "It was a humilation for Williams because ...". Przed "because" w angielskim nie ma przecinka.

That match was also one of my first snooker event I have seen in TV and overall.

Według mnie lepiej "That match was also one of my first snooker events I have seen on.

Dnia 27.04.2011 o 22:47, Harrolfo napisał:

(...)

Wielkie dzięki za wskazówki. Naprawdę nie ma to jak zbyt późno przypomnieć sobie o zadaniach z angielskiego i pisać je w ostatnim momencie na kolanie, kiedy się jeszcze nie ma do tego głowy. Przynajmniej to już mam z głowy. Jeszcze raz dzięki za pomoc.

How to Remove Win32.Pramro.Drp Manually?

1. Remove the registry entries hidden by Win32.Pramro.Drp (Free online spyware scan)

If you notice that the programs on your computer are running abnormally, please check the following entries in the Registry, and directly delete the spyware-related registry entries if found.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software \Microsoft \Windows \CurrentVersion \RunServicesOnce
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software \Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ Policies\ Explorer\Run
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Microsoft \Windows\ CurrentVersion
Explorer/ShellFolders Startup="C:\windows/start menu/programs\startup

2. It is possibly a way to load the "Win32.Pramro.Drp" malicious programs, by hiding within the system WIN.INI file and the strings "run=" and "load=", so this must be carefully checked.

3. Clean up “IE Temporary File folder” where the original carrier of spyware threats is likely stored.

Mógłby to ktoś przetłumaczyć? Dziękuje

Jak ręcznie usunąć Win32.Pramro.Drp?

1. Usuń wpisy rejestru ukryte przez Win32.Pramro.Drp (darmowy skan online pod kątem spyware)

Jeśli zauważasz, że programy na twoim komputerze pracują inaczej niż zazwyczaj, sprawdź następujące wpisy w rejestrze i bezpośrednio usuń znalezione wpisy, które są powiązane z oprogramowaniem szpiegującym (spyware):

(...)

2. Możliwy sposób, w jaki uruchamia się niechciane oprogramowanie "Win23.Pramro.Drp" to chowanie się w pliku systemowym WIN.ini w ścieżkach "uruchom=" (run=) oraz "załaduj=" (load=), więc muszą być one dokładnie sprawdzone.

3. Wyczyść folder "Pliki Tymczasowe przeglądarki Internet Explorer", gdzie prawdopodobnie znajduje się oryginalny nośnik programu szpiegującego.

Recenzja zestawu płyt. Niestety nie potrafię zrozumieć, czy oceniono negatywnie, czy to po prostu ironia...

I''ve done both listening tests and a close comparison on a waveform editor. The Black Box remasters appear to be compressed and soft limited, with a trace of hard limiting too. There is significant waveform distortion.

What does this mean? They''ve given it a workover like most new titles to get the volume as high as possible without being "too" obvious.

The Black Box remasters don''t have more presence - they''re just louder - try using your volume control!

Heard things you''ve never heard before? That''s either because your hearing the quite bits now far louder than they were intended to be, or your hearing the bonus distortion the limiting process introduces when it crush

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby skomentować

Musisz być użytkownikiem, aby dodać komentarz

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto na forum. To jest łatwe!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Masz już konto? Zaloguj się.

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować