Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Don_Lizak

Tibia (MMORPG) - temat ogólny

4892 postów w tym temacie

Dnia 17.07.2006 o 20:59, PsychoMan napisał:

To i ja się "pochwalę" moją postacią. Gram od 3 tygodni, więc bez śmiechow na temat lvlu. Jakby
co to serwer Astera. Chętnie wstąpię do gildi.

Zarąbiste rzeczy takie mialem na 8lvlu bez obrazy ale skile tez badziewiaskie bo wlasnie zrobilem se noob chara i ma skile 68/69

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 15:28, Gothicman2 napisał:

Zarąbiste rzeczy takie mialem na 8lvlu bez obrazy ale skile tez badziewiaskie bo wlasnie zrobilem
se noob chara i ma skile 68/69

Bo nie każdy jest tak doświadczonym graczem jak ty :)

Tibia jest IMO słabą grą - jednak ma to coś. To coś pozwoliło mi się świetnie bawić przez kilka dni... Potem zabijanie szczurów mi się znudziło =p.

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 15:37, KrisK91 napisał:

> Zarąbiste rzeczy takie mialem na 8lvlu bez obrazy ale skile tez badziewiaskie bo wlasnie
zrobilem
> se noob chara i ma skile 68/69

Bo nie każdy jest tak doświadczonym graczem jak ty :)

Tibia jest IMO słabą grą - jednak ma to coś. To coś pozwoliło mi się świetnie bawić
przez kilka dni... Potem zabijanie szczurów mi się znudziło =p.

Zabijanie szczórów czym wiekszy lvl tym bardziej cie tibia wciaga a na rooku jest nuuuuuuuda!Jak bys wyszedl na maina to by cie mocniej wciagnelo.

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 15:28, Gothicman2 napisał:

Zarąbiste rzeczy takie mialem na 8lvlu bez obrazy ale skile tez badziewiaskie bo wlasnie zrobilem
se noob chara i ma skile 68/69

Ja nie mam kumpli ktorzy by mi dawal przedmioty za darmo, mądralo. Na wszystko musiałem sam zarobić.
A skille mam takie bo skillowanie to nuuudy. NIe chce mi się, bo wtedy rzeczywiściew gra by mi się znudziła...
Ehh...ludzie...

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 16:30, PsychoMan napisał:

> Zarąbiste rzeczy takie mialem na 8lvlu bez obrazy ale skile tez badziewiaskie bo wlasnie
zrobilem
> se noob chara i ma skile 68/69

Ja nie mam kumpli ktorzy by mi dawal przedmioty za darmo, mądralo. Na wszystko musiałem sam
zarobić.
A skille mam takie bo skillowanie to nuuudy. NIe chce mi się, bo wtedy rzeczywiściew gra by
mi się znudziła...
Ehh...ludzie...

Jak bys chcial wiedziec to ja sam te wszystkie rzeczy zebralem i w niczym mi koledzy nie pomagali jedynie na summonie kolegi trenilem a rzeczy sam zbieralem i pozatym z moich innych charow mam.

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 17:03, Gothicman2 napisał:

Jak bys chcial wiedziec to ja sam te wszystkie rzeczy zebralem i w niczym mi koledzy nie pomagali
jedynie na summonie kolegi trenilem a rzeczy sam zbieralem i pozatym z moich innych charow
mam.

Serpent sword wypada z dragona
plate armor z Orc Leader , Orc Warlord , Behemoth , Black Knight , Giant Spider , Valkyrie , Ancient Scarab , Bonebeast , Kongra , Tarantula , The Old Widow , Lizard Templar
plate legs z Orc Leader , Orc Warlord , Dragon
dwarven shield z Dwarf Soldier
dark helmet z Orc Warlord , Black Knight , Cyclops -> info by tibia.pl

I ty mi mowisz że ciachałeś je na 8 lvlu :] Albo kupiłeś za kasę zarobioną na rooku, co ty 2 tys miałeś?

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 17:20, PsychoMan napisał:

> Jak bys chcial wiedziec to ja sam te wszystkie rzeczy zebralem i w niczym mi koledzy nie
pomagali
> jedynie na summonie kolegi trenilem a rzeczy sam zbieralem i pozatym z moich innych charow

> mam.

plate armor z Orc Leader , Orc Warlord , Behemoth , Black Knight , Giant Spider , Valkyrie
, Ancient Scarab , Bonebeast , Kongra , Tarantula , The Old Widow , Lizard Templar

I ty mi mowisz że ciachałeś je na 8 lvlu :] Albo kupiłeś za kasę zarobioną na rooku, co ty
2 tys miałeś?

Kasa mialem z innych charów

> Jak bys chcial wiedziec to ja sam te wszystkie rzeczy zebralem i w niczym mi koledzy nie
pomagali
> jedynie na summonie kolegi trenilem a rzeczy sam zbieralem i pozatym z moich innych charow

> mam.

plate armor z Orc Leader , Orc Warlord , Behemoth , Black Knight , Giant Spider , Valkyrie
, Ancient Scarab , Bonebeast , Kongra , Tarantula , The Old Widow , Lizard Templar

I ty mi mowisz że ciachałeś je na 8 lvlu :] Albo kupiłeś za kasę zarobioną na rooku, co ty
2 tys miałeś?

A pozatym jakie 2 tys. jak juz to 2k

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 17:23, Gothicman2 napisał:

A pozatym jakie 2 tys. jak juz to 2k

lol, 2 tys = 2k
to to samo...
A jak kasa z innych charow to wybaczam :)

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 17:26, PsychoMan napisał:

> A pozatym jakie 2 tys. jak juz to 2k

lol, 2 tys = 2k
to to samo...
A jak kasa z innych charow to wybaczam :)

Wiesz co jaki tera masz lvl?

2 tys miałeś?

2k na rooku nie jest tak trudno zebrac, wystarczy wiedziec co, gdzie i jak ;)
Jesli to twoja pierwsza postac to nawed niezle :)

@Gothicman2
Tnij cytaty i pomysl 2 razy zanim dodasz posta ;)

Ale dzis pkowanie bylo poszlem z 7 kolegami -30lvle 50lvle 25 i takie ubilismy 18 gosci kazdy po 3 ladnie bylo a jakie looty dziwie sie ze 70lvle AOLA nie maja c armory byly dragon wypadl jeden ,kilka fire swordow bylo z knightow ale te looty byly wartosci gdzies 150 k oczywiscie podzielone na 8 osob

Dear Gamemasters and Tutors,

the waiting is almost over now and this year''s summer update is just a few steps ahead. As always before we launch a

big update, we need your help to thoroughly test all new features and hope that we can again rely on you to spot

potential bugs. Hopefully you are free during the next two weeks - there is a whole lot of new stuff to test for

you! Twelve new islands with settlements and dungeons, a lot of new monsters and NPCs, tons of quests, new outfits

and items are awaiting you. Moreover, we are introducing several anticheating measures which of course also need to

be tested.

And again as always, I have to inform you that all information gathered on the test server is for your eyes only and

not to be published. This should be a point of honour.

Please read the following instructions on how to join the test server and the testing agenda carefully. Report all

bugs you find with ctrl + z in-game. Typical bugs include:

- Graphical errors (e.g. broken graphics, blue pixels, wrong automap colors)
- Map errors (e.g. broken ground textures, broken wall parts)
- Feature errors (e.g. item doesn''t work like it is supposed to)
- Object errors (e.g. a takeable tree, walkable stone)
- NPC errors (e.g. something is bought for more money than it is sold)
- Text errors (e.g. typos, misspellings, non-suitable name for an object)
- Quest errors (e.g. dead ends in the quest line)

In cases of client crashes ("Tibia Error - Debug Assertion" ) please click "Send" in the "Error Report" dialog which

appears when you start the client the next time after the crash happened. If possible please enter a comment in the

appropriate field before clicking "Send" because any hint on what you did right before the crash will greatly help

in fixing the reason for the crash.

Lastly, during the last testing periods you did a really good job with organising a thread in which all previously

reported bugs were listed and kept up-to-date for a quick overview. This was a big help for everyone, so it would be

greatly appreciated if one of you with some spare time on his or her hands could manage such a thread again. You can

also use this thread to ask whether something should be reported as a bug or not. Thank you!

1. How to join the testserver

Note that the testserver will go online in a few hours from now, so don''t worry if you won''t be able to log on

immediately. However, you can already prepare the following steps:

- Please make a copy of your Tibia folder before you do anything else, because else you might not be able to log on

the normal Tibia servers again after having logged on the test server.
- Name the copied folder e.g. "TibiaTest".
- Now, create a shortcut to the Tibia.exe in your test folder, e.g. by rightclicking the .exe file and choosing

"Create shortcut" from the context menu.
- Start the Tibia client via this shortcut.
- Activate the testserver login by clicking the according checkbox in Options -> Network.
- Attempt to log into the game to activate the automatic patch.
- Log on!

2. New Areas (and Unlockable Areas)

If you have read our regular teaser series, you already know that this update features twelve new islands called the

"Shattered Isles". At first, you can only access two of them, the main island "Vandura" with its human settlement

"Liberty Bay" as well as the mysterious "Treasure Island". However, there are many NPCs which will give you hints

and small quests to unlock the other isles. I will not spoil here how exactly to reach each new area, but you will

find some small clues on where you might start in the quest section of this agenda.

The new areas are:
- Vandura (with the settlement Liberty Bay)
- Meriana (with the settlement Sabrehaven)
- Nargor
- Laguna Islands
- Treasure Island
- Forbidden Islands (Goroma, Ramoa, Talahu, Malada, Kharos)
- Calassa

Once you have reached an area, preferably try to explore it completely - meaning there shouldn''t be any black spots

left on your map. While you are in Liberty Bay, please check the following things:
- Use every single depot box once
- Use the new mailboxes and check whether the mail arrives at its proper destination (especially mail sent to

Liberty Bay!)
- Make Liberty Bay your home city (also from Rookgaard), die to see if you start in Liberty Bay again
- Use doors, ladders and stairs and see if they work correctly
- Are all lightsources (those can can be turned on and off) reachable?
- Can you get close enough to all signs to read them?

3. New NPCs

Please have a conversation with the following NPCs. Depending on their function, check if e.g. buying/selling single

and multiple items or exchanging money works as it should.

+ Liberty Bay and Surroundings
- Admiral Wyrmsclicer (Fortress)
- Berenice (Explorer Society Representative)
- Bradford (Bard telling stories in the tavern)
- Captain Fate (Liberty Bay captain; transport to Thais, Venore, Edron, Darashia, Ankhramun, Port Hope)
- Captain Max (?)
- Captain Waverider (?)
- Cedric (Weapons + armour shop)
- Chantalle (Jewellery shop)
- Charlotta (Witch living in the slums)
- Eleonore Silverhand (Governor''s daughter)
- Evan (Distillery)
- Frederik (Magic store)
- Harvesters (Terence, Parlan, Norris, Irvin, Hamilton, Gordon, Fergus, Doug, Braden, Cameron)
- Herbert (Post office)
- Isolde (Paladin trainer, fortress)
- Jefrey (Bank)
- Lyonel (Tavern owner)
- Malunga (Sorcerer trainer)
- Marcus (Warehouse keeper)
- Peggy (Furniture store)
- Percy Silverhand (Governor)
- Theodore (Storyteller)
- Tristan (Knight trainer, fortress)
- Tyrias (Priest)

You might come across the following other new NPCs if you solve some quests:

+ Other Areas
- Ajax
- Ariella
- Atrad
- Bron
- Ceiron
- Chondur
- Duncan
- Erayo
- Faolan
- Fiona
- Gelagos
- Irmana
- John Copper
- Kalvin
- Klaus
- Marina
- Morgan
- Ocelus
- Raymond Striker
- Samir
- Sebastian
- Treasure Hunters (Barney, Danlon, Eranth, Meraya, Paolo, Jason)
- Vescu
- Vulturenose

4. New Monsters

Please find and kill the following new monsters - actually you should stumble over all of them automatically while

exploring the new areas. Check if they are too strong for the area where you have found them. Are all corpses

displayed correctly in all decay states? Are the corpses (not) movable or (not) takeable according to their size and

weight? Does anything seem strange about their loot?

- Water Elemental
- Massive Water Elemental
- Quara Predator
- Quara Predator Scout
- Quara Constrictor
- Quara Constrictor Scout
- Quara Mantassin
- Quara Mantassin Scout
- Quara Hydromancer
- Quara Hydromancer Scout
- Quara Pincher
- Quara Pincher Scout
- Pirate Marauder
- Pirate Cutthroat
- Pirate Buccaneer
- Pirate Corsair
- Pirate Skeleton
- Pirate Ghost
- Carrion Worm
- Novice of the Cult
- Acolyte of the Cult
- Adept of the Cult
- Enlightened of the Cult
- Tortoise
- Thornback Tortoise
- Blood Crab
- Toad
- Seagull (non-aggressive)
- Green Frog (non-aggressive)
- Azure Frog
- Coral Frog
- Crimson Frog
- Orchid Frog
- Island Troll

Of course, there are also numerous new raids which might surprise anyone who walks around Liberty Bay unprepared, so

watch out if the seagulls around you seem startled!

5. New Outfits

Our graphics artist was incredibly busy during the past months, since all seven old outfits have been revised and

eight new outfits have been added! If you have a Premium Account, you can immediately choose the following new

outfits:

- Barbarian Outfit
- Oriental Outfit
- Druid Outfit
- Wizard Outfit

There are also some new outfits which can only be earned by solving quests. Note that you also need a Premium

Account to start these quests. You will find a few more hints about how to earn them in the quest section of the

agenda:

- Assassin
- Beggar
- Pirate
- Shaman

Moreover, each outfit has two accessories which you also have to unlock by completing quests - some easier, some

harder, to suit every taste. If you want to learn more about each outfit, it is a good idea to talk to Kalvin in

Venore. He will share some interesting information about the outfits and where you might start looking for addons.

Remember that addons are only for Premium Account characters.

6. New Quests

a) Area Quests

As previously mentioned, you need to solve questlines to unlock all of the new areas. Here are a few hints on where

you might start looking for quests:

- Reaching Meriana: Hang around in Liberty Bay''s tavern and inspect your surroundings closely...
- Reaching Laguna: There is a mysterious mermaid on Meriana''s shores who seems to be able to control sea turtles...
- Reaching Nargor: There are many missions to be solved before you earn enough reputation in the rebel settlement on

Meriana...
- Reaching Goroma: The route to Thais from Liberty Bay is said to be very dangerous, for there are often tropical

storms raging...
- Reaching Calassa: ???

b) Outfit Quests

Kalvin in the "wearhouse" of Venore will give you important information about outfits and addons.

- Assassin: There is an old hermit living on the Daramian plague spire who once trained assassins...
- Beggar: Hugo might know more about this innovative new look...
- Pirate: Maybe the rebels in Sabrehaven will some day accept you as one of them, if you solve their missions...
- Shaman: Look around for someone wearing this exotic new outfit, maybe he will teach you how to become a shaman...

c) Addon Quests

In general, many of the old NPCs who suddenly wear accessories might give you a hint on how to earn them if you

politely ask them about outfits or addons. For each outfit, there is mostly an addon which is not that hard to earn

while another one requires quite some work. If NPCs ask for items you never heard about, try asking them about that

item for more information or simply use your common sense to find out which monsters might, for example, drop lizard

scales. It is said that there are also some mysterious items used to gain special loot from certain monsters if used

on a fresh corpse. Lastly, please note that all drop rates for the required items have been set to 100% for testing

purposes - this won''t be like that on the real server, so think twice before you consider a quest "too easy".

Here are a few hints on where to start looking for addons:

- Knight and warrior addons: Try looking around in the knight guilds or find a smith!
- Paladin addons: How about checking a certain paladin guild?
- Mage and Druid addons: Have you noticed some new accessories in Port Hope lately? Edron or Ab''Dendriel are also

good starting locations, as well as the Dark Cathedral.
- Wizard addons: Ooh, an evil sorcerer... maybe you can find a soulmate somewhere around Thais.
- Nobleman addons: Freshly imported from the Venorean "wearhouse".
- Citizen addons: They can even be earned on Rookgaard, as well in and around Thais.
- Oriental addons: Easy to guess - I guess.
- Barbarian addons: There are some new faces around Northport...
- Asassin addons: Try to earn the outfit first and listen closely to what you are told, then the rest will come to

you.
- Beggar addons: Once you became a beggar, try finding a veteran to learn from him.
- Shaman addons: Once a shaman, maybe you can become the apprentice of someone wise...
- Pirate addons: Maybe you will see some potential addons for your new outfit in the community where you earned it?

It would be advisable to test all quests with two people at the same time - the first one always receives the

mission objectives and solves the tasks, while the second one just accompanies him or her without receiving mission

objectives and should not be able to do anything in the questline. Moreover, free accounts should not be able to

start any outfit or addon quest. When an addon quest is solved, make sure that the correct addon (and only this

addon!) is unlocked.

7. New Activities and Items

There are many new activies and new fun items to discover, so I won''t write a comprehensive list. How about a nice

mug of freshly brewed rum? Of course, this requires some hard work on the Vanduran plantations! Maybe some of the

workers there or even the overseer of the local distillery can give you tips on how to make your own rum. It might

also help to check the blackboards there.

If you''re not into alcohol but prefer some freshly pressed juice, you might find some fruit stores who updated their

list of offers by a new item: a juice squeezer! Simply use it on any fruit and have an empty vial in your inventory

to produce tasty juice. And if you''re sick of fruit juice, why don''t you try it on coconuts for a change?

How about a gambling session in a tavern? Maybe you get lucky and win something other than money. There are also

some new furniture items, so don''t miss to check your local furniture store. While you''re at it, test the new and

comfortable purchase of tapestry! And don''t be surprised if the goldfish bowl you can buy is empty... maybe you can

catch a little friend from the Tibian sea. Don''t harm him with a fishing rod though!

If you get lucky, you might also find one of the rare voodoo skulls and obtain a mysterious prophecy once per day.

Not to forget the treasure maps which might enable you to find some hidden spots! Ever organised a competition event

in Tibia and lacked shiny goblets as a prize? Check out the jewellery store in Liberty Bay for a nice surprise.

This is but a sneak peek on the many new activities and items awaiting you this update. However, don''t forget that

the main objective in this test is to find bugs, so I hope you won''t get too distracted.

8. Hunting Ground Balancing

A small, but nonetheless important point in this update is the hunting ground balancing. Remember that you were

asked about your opinion on hunting grounds several months ago? Well, we took all of that feedback into

consideration and tried to improve the hunting grounds which were critised the most. Have a look at some old areas

and check if they feel better for you now!

- Banuta (improvement of loot and exp)
- Chor (improvement of loot and exp)
- Djinn towers (improvement of loot, less spawn)
- Hydras (split of the hydra spawn into two spawns so that more people can hunt at the same time)
- Amazons and elves (slight improvement of loot)
- Rotworm spawns (Carrion worms added on lower levels)
- Ab''Dendriel trolls (more trolls)
- Fibula (replacement of demon skeletons with other monsters)
- Improvement of a few slow spawn rates in general (Black Knight, Vampire...)

9. Anticheating Measures and New Features

a) Ninja-Looting
As you have probably already read in the news, there is a period of ten seconds now after each monster kill in which

only the character who inflicted the most damage is able to loot the corpse. During this time, the corpse is also

not movable. This is not valid for player kills. Please test whether this works correctly, including the following

scenarios:
- As killer, you should still be able to loot the corpse even if someone has thrown a field on it
- The Undead Legion spell or the Animate Dead rune should not work in this time
- If the creature should die on a ropespot, it will still be possible to use the ropespot even if the corpse is not

movable

b) Blocking of captains
Please check all major captains as completely as possible with two people at the same time - one keeps the captain

busy, while the other one sails to all possible locations by saying "Please bring me to [city xy]", for example

"please bring me to liberty bay". Check whether the money is correctly subtracted from your inventory (with and

without postman quest done). Keep in mind that this will only work if the captain is busy, you own a premium

account, have enough money AND the captain actually sails to the location which you are requesting.

c) Server save killing
It is now not possible anymore to happily log out with a white skull during the 5 minutes before server save;

instead, the same rule as always applies. If a server save message should appear, try to get a protection zone block

and/or logout block and attempt to logout. It should never work.

d) Introduction of stamina
As also mentioned in the news, you will find a new bar called "Stamina" in your skill window which indicates the

time that is left until a character is too tired to gain experience while hunting. Unless you illegally share your

account, you will most likely not be affected by this measure. However, try out whether the following things work

correctly:

- Stamina regenerates while characters are logged out (for every 2 minutes you are logged off, your character will

gain 1 minute added to its stamina)
- The stamina time limit is only affected by the actual hunting time during which your character makes experience
- Characters who simply train or make runes will not lose stamina

Although most of you will probably not even get close to these hunting times - if you should actually manage to use

up your stamina bar, you can check out whether the following things also work:
- Characters can hunt for up to 56 hours before they no longer gain experience points
- During the final 14 hours defeated creatures will only yield half the experience

Remember that drinking too much coffee and coke is not healthy.

e) Spawn blocking
It should now be impossible to - whether accidentally or intentionally - block spawns located on a floor higher or

lower than you, even if you can see the actual monster spawn from a platform.

f) "Invisible barricades"
Remember walking through a narrow tunnel and spotting a tiny piece of garbage blocking your way, which turned out to

be just the top of an enormous pile of items including an unpassable chest? These times should be over now - all

movable objects which could not be walked on but could be covered with items have been revised, such as chests,

barrels, tables, etc. It is now either possible to pass them (e.g. tables) or it is NOT possible to lay an item on

top anymore (e.g. pots). Think of some items which were often used for such blocking scenarios and try if it still

works that way. Also, it should of course not be possible to reach areas which you could not reach before due to the

change of such an object.

g) Limit for selling empty vials
This is not an actual "anticheating" measure, but it is still important to be tested: There is now a limit on how

many empty vials you can deposit at one time, but don''t worry, depositing vials is no big deal now. If you carry

more than 200 vials, the NPC will simply take 200 vials first, then ask you if you want to deposit more. Just reply

with "yes" as many times as necessary and check if you receive the correct amount of money and whether the vials are

correctly subtracted from your inventory. Please check as many magic stores as possible!

h) Hotkeys
If you check the hotkey dialog under "Options", you will find that quite a few things have changed there. Select the

hotkey (e.g. F1) where you would like to place an item on (e.g. Rune, Fluid), then click on "Select Object" to

temporarily close the window and turn the cursor into crosshairs. Now, click on the desired item in your inventory

to assign it to that hotkey. If this item is usually used ON something, e.g. a healing rune on yourself or an attack

rune on another player, you can also select the desired default target (yourself, the target marked on the

battlelist or NO default target but the usual crosshairs upon using that item). Please note that the generated

message "Using item xy" will also appear if you assign an item which you can''t actually use (e.g. shield). This is

due to technical reasons and NO bug. It is also NOT possible to automatically dress an armor piece assigned to a

hotkey, this dialog is only designed for items which can actually be used.

That''s it for now! Thanks for your help, and have fun!

Dnia 20.07.2006 o 21:02, Arucard napisał:

Dear Gamemasters and Tutors,

the waiting is almost over now and this year''s summer update is just a few steps ahead. As
always before we launch a

big update, we need your help to thoroughly test all new features and hope that we can again
rely on you to spot

potential bugs. Hopefully you are free during the next two weeks - there is a whole lot of
new stuff to test for

you! Twelve new islands with settlements and dungeons, a lot of new monsters and NPCs, tons
of quests, new outfits

and items are awaiting you. Moreover, we are introducing several anticheating measures which
of course also need to

be tested.

And again as always, I have to inform you that all information gathered on the test server
is for your eyes only and

not to be published. This should be a point of honour.

Please read the following instructions on how to join the test server and the testing agenda
carefully. Report all

bugs you find with ctrl + z in-game. Typical bugs include:

- Graphical errors (e.g. broken graphics, blue pixels, wrong automap colors)
- Map errors (e.g. broken ground textures, broken wall parts)
- Feature errors (e.g. item doesn''t work like it is supposed to)
- Object errors (e.g. a takeable tree, walkable stone)
- NPC errors (e.g. something is bought for more money than it is sold)
- Text errors (e.g. typos, misspellings, non-suitable name for an object)
- Quest errors (e.g. dead ends in the quest line)

In cases of client crashes ("Tibia Error - Debug Assertion" ) please click "Send" in the "Error
Report" dialog which

appears when you start the client the next time after the crash happened. If possible please
enter a comment in the

appropriate field before clicking "Send" because any hint on what you did right before the
crash will greatly help

in fixing the reason for the crash.

Lastly, during the last testing periods you did a really good job with organising a thread
in which all previously

reported bugs were listed and kept up-to-date for a quick overview. This was a big help for
everyone, so it would be

greatly appreciated if one of you with some spare time on his or her hands could manage such
a thread again. You can

also use this thread to ask whether something should be reported as a bug or not. Thank you!

1. How to join the testserver

Note that the testserver will go online in a few hours from now, so don''t worry if you won''t
be able to log on

immediately. However, you can already prepare the following steps:

- Please make a copy of your Tibia folder before you do anything else, because else you might
not be able to log on

the normal Tibia servers again after having logged on the test server.
- Name the copied folder e.g. "TibiaTest".
- Now, create a shortcut to the Tibia.exe in your test folder, e.g. by rightclicking the .exe
file and choosing

"Create shortcut" from the context menu.
- Start the Tibia client via this shortcut.
- Activate the testserver login by clicking the according checkbox in Options -> Network.
- Attempt to log into the game to activate the automatic patch.
- Log on!

2. New Areas (and Unlockable Areas)

If you have read our regular teaser series, you already know that this update features twelve
new islands called the

"Shattered Isles". At first, you can only access two of them, the main island "Vandura" with
its human settlement

"Liberty Bay" as well as the mysterious "Treasure Island". However, there are many NPCs which
will give you hints

and small quests to unlock the other isles. I will not spoil here how exactly to reach each
new area, but you will

find some small clues on where you might start in the quest section of this agenda.

The new areas are:
- Vandura (with the settlement Liberty Bay)
- Meriana (with the settlement Sabrehaven)
- Nargor
- Laguna Islands
- Treasure Island
- Forbidden Islands (Goroma, Ramoa, Talahu, Malada, Kharos)
- Calassa

Once you have reached an area, preferably try to explore it completely - meaning there shouldn''t
be any black spots

left on your map. While you are in Liberty Bay, please check the following things:
- Use every single depot box once
- Use the new mailboxes and check whether the mail arrives at its proper destination (especially
mail sent to

Liberty Bay!)
- Make Liberty Bay your home city (also from Rookgaard), die to see if you start in Liberty
Bay again
- Use doors, ladders and stairs and see if they work correctly
- Are all lightsources (those can can be turned on and off) reachable?
- Can you get close enough to all signs to read them?

3. New NPCs

Please have a conversation with the following NPCs. Depending on their function, check if e.g.
buying/selling single

and multiple items or exchanging money works as it should.

+ Liberty Bay and Surroundings
- Admiral Wyrmsclicer (Fortress)
- Berenice (Explorer Society Representative)
- Bradford (Bard telling stories in the tavern)
- Captain Fate (Liberty Bay captain; transport to Thais, Venore, Edron, Darashia, Ankhramun,
Port Hope)
- Captain Max (?)
- Captain Waverider (?)
- Cedric (Weapons + armour shop)
- Chantalle (Jewellery shop)
- Charlotta (Witch living in the slums)
- Eleonore Silverhand (Governor''s daughter)
- Evan (Distillery)
- Frederik (Magic store)
- Harvesters (Terence, Parlan, Norris, Irvin, Hamilton, Gordon, Fergus, Doug, Braden, Cameron)
- Herbert (Post office)
- Isolde (Paladin trainer, fortress)
- Jefrey (Bank)
- Lyonel (Tavern owner)
- Malunga (Sorcerer trainer)
- Marcus (Warehouse keeper)
- Peggy (Furniture store)
- Percy Silverhand (Governor)
- Theodore (Storyteller)
- Tristan (Knight trainer, fortress)
- Tyrias (Priest)

You might come across the following other new NPCs if you solve some quests:

+ Other Areas
- Ajax
- Ariella
- Atrad
- Bron
- Ceiron
- Chondur
- Duncan
- Erayo
- Faolan
- Fiona
- Gelagos
- Irmana
- John Copper
- Kalvin
- Klaus
- Marina
- Morgan
- Ocelus
- Raymond Striker
- Samir
- Sebastian
- Treasure Hunters (Barney, Danlon, Eranth, Meraya, Paolo, Jason)
- Vescu
- Vulturenose

4. New Monsters

Please find and kill the following new monsters - actually you should stumble over all of them
automatically while

exploring the new areas. Check if they are too strong for the area where you have found them.
Are all corpses

displayed correctly in all decay states? Are the corpses (not) movable or (not) takeable according
to their size and

weight? Does anything seem strange about their loot?

- Water Elemental
- Massive Water Elemental
- Quara Predator
- Quara Predator Scout
- Quara Constrictor
- Quara Constrictor Scout
- Quara Mantassin
- Quara Mantassin Scout
- Quara Hydromancer
- Quara Hydromancer Scout
- Quara Pincher
- Quara Pincher Scout
- Pirate Marauder
- Pirate Cutthroat
- Pirate Buccaneer
- Pirate Corsair
- Pirate Skeleton
- Pirate Ghost
- Carrion Worm
- Novice of the Cult
- Acolyte of the Cult
- Adept of the Cult
- Enlightened of the Cult
- Tortoise
- Thornback Tortoise
- Blood Crab
- Toad
- Seagull (non-aggressive)
- Green Frog (non-aggressive)
- Azure Frog
- Coral Frog
- Crimson Frog
- Orchid Frog
- Island Troll

Of course, there are also numerous new raids which might surprise anyone who walks around Liberty
Bay unprepared, so

watch out if the seagulls around you seem startled!

5. New Outfits

Our graphics artist was incredibly busy during the past months, since all seven old outfits
have been revised and

eight new outfits have been added! If you have a Premium Account, you can immediately choose
the following new

outfits:

- Barbarian Outfit
- Oriental Outfit
- Druid Outfit
- Wizard Outfit

There are also some new outfits which can only be earned by solving quests. Note that you also
need a Premium

Account to start these quests. You will find a few more hints about how to earn them in the
quest section of the

agenda:

- Assassin
- Beggar
- Pirate
- Shaman

Moreover, each outfit has two accessories which you also have to unlock by completing quests
- some easier, some

harder, to suit every taste. If you want to learn more about each outfit, it is a good idea
to talk to Kalvin in

Venore. He will share some interesting information about the outfits and where you might start
looking for addons.

Remember that addons are only for Premium Account characters.

6. New Quests

a) Area Quests

As previously mentioned, you need to solve questlines to unlock all of the new areas. Here
are a few hints on where

you might start looking for quests:

- Reaching Meriana: Hang around in Liberty Bay''s tavern and inspect your surroundings closely...
- Reaching Laguna: There is a mysterious mermaid on Meriana''s shores who seems to be able
to control sea turtles...
- Reaching Nargor: There are many missions to be solved before you earn enough reputation in
the rebel settlement on

Meriana...
- Reaching Goroma: The route to Thais from Liberty Bay is said to be very dangerous, for there
are often tropical

storms raging...
- Reaching Calassa: ???

b) Outfit Quests

Kalvin in the "wearhouse" of Venore will give you important information about outfits and addons.

- Assassin: There is an old hermit living on the Daramian plague spire who once trained assassins...
- Beggar: Hugo might know more about this innovative new look...
- Pirate: Maybe the rebels in Sabrehaven will some day accept you as one of them, if you solve
their missions...
- Shaman: Look around for someone wearing this exotic new outfit, maybe he will teach you how
to become a shaman...

c) Addon Quests

In general, many of the old NPCs who suddenly wear accessories might give you a hint on how
to earn them if you

politely ask them about outfits or addons. For each outfit, there is mostly an addon which
is not that hard to earn

while another one requires quite some work. If NPCs ask for items you never heard about, try
asking them about that

item for more information or simply use your common sense to find out which monsters might,
for example, drop lizard

scales. It is said that there are also some mysterious items used to gain special loot from
certain monsters if used

on a fresh corpse. Lastly, please note that all drop rates for the required items have been
set to 100% for testing

purposes - this won''t be like that on the real server, so think twice before you consider
a quest "too easy".

Here are a few hints on where to start looking for addons:

- Knight and warrior addons: Try looking around in the knight guilds or find a smith!
- Paladin addons: How about checking a certain paladin guild?
- Mage and Druid addons: Have you noticed some new accessories in Port Hope lately? Edron or
Ab''Dendriel are also

good starting locations, as well as the Dark Cathedral.
- Wizard addons: Ooh, an evil sorcerer... maybe you can find a soulmate somewhere around Thais.
- Nobleman addons: Freshly imported from the Venorean "wearhouse".
- Citizen addons: They can even be earned on Rookgaard, as well in and around Thais.
- Oriental addons: Easy to guess - I guess.
- Barbarian addons: There are some new faces around Northport...
- Asassin addons: Try to earn the outfit first and listen closely to what you are told, then
the rest will come to

you.
- Beggar addons: Once you became a beggar, try finding a veteran to learn from him.
- Shaman addons: Once a shaman, maybe you can become the apprentice of someone wise...
- Pirate addons: Maybe you will see some potential addons for your new outfit in the community
where you earned it?

It would be advisable to test all quests with two people at the same time - the first one always
receives the

mission objectives and solves the tasks, while the second one just accompanies him or her without
receiving mission

objectives and should not be able to do anything in the questline. Moreover, free accounts
should not be able to

start any outfit or addon quest. When an addon quest is solved, make sure that the correct
addon (and only this

addon!) is unlocked.

7. New Activities and Items

There are many new activies and new fun items to discover, so I won''t write a comprehensive
list. How about a nice

mug of freshly brewed rum? Of course, this requires some hard work on the Vanduran plantations!
Maybe some of the

workers there or even the overseer of the local distillery can give you tips on how to make
your own rum. It might

also help to check the blackboards there.

If you''re not into alcohol but prefer some freshly pressed juice, you might find some fruit
stores who updated their

list of offers by a new item: a juice squeezer! Simply use it on any fruit and have an empty
vial in your inventory

to produce tasty juice. And if you''re sick of fruit juice, why don''t you try it on coconuts
for a change?

How about a gambling session in a tavern? Maybe you get lucky and win something other than
money. There are also

some new furniture items, so don''t miss to check your local furniture store. While you''re
at it, test the new and

comfortable purchase of tapestry! And don''t be surprised if the goldfish bowl you can buy
is empty... maybe you can

catch a little friend from the Tibian sea. Don''t harm him with a fishing rod though!

If you get lucky, you might also find one of the rare voodoo skulls and obtain a mysterious
prophecy once per day.

Not to forget the treasure maps which might enable you to find some hidden spots! Ever organised
a competition event

in Tibia and lacked shiny goblets as a prize? Check out the jewellery store in Liberty Bay
for a nice surprise.

This is but a sneak peek on the many new activities and items awaiting you this update. However,
don''t forget that

the main objective in this test is to find bugs, so I hope you won''t get too distracted.

8. Hunting Ground Balancing

A small, but nonetheless important point in this update is the hunting ground balancing. Remember
that you were

asked about your opinion on hunting grounds several months ago? Well, we took all of that feedback
into

consideration and tried to improve the hunting grounds which were critised the most. Have a
look at some old areas

and check if they feel better for you now!

- Banuta (improvement of loot and exp)
- Chor (improvement of loot and exp)
- Djinn towers (improvement of loot, less spawn)
- Hydras (split of the hydra spawn into two spawns so that more people can hunt at the same
time)
- Amazons and elves (slight improvement of loot)
- Rotworm spawns (Carrion worms added on lower levels)
- Ab''Dendriel trolls (more trolls)
- Fibula (replacement of demon skeletons with other monsters)
- Improvement of a few slow spawn rates in general (Black Knight, Vampire...)

9. Anticheating Measures and New Features

a) Ninja-Looting
As you have probably already read in the news, there is a period of ten seconds now after each
monster kill in which

only the character who inflicted the most damage is able to loot the corpse. During this time,
the corpse is also

not movable. This is not valid for player kills. Please test whether this works correctly,
including the following

scenarios:
- As killer, you should still be able to loot the corpse even if someone has thrown a field
on it
- The Undead Legion spell or the Animate Dead rune should not work in this time
- If the creature should die on a ropespot, it will still be possible to use the ropespot even
if the corpse is not

movable

b) Blocking of captains
Please check all major captains as completely as possible with two people at the same time
- one keeps the captain

busy, while the other one sails to all possible locations by saying "Please bring me to [city
xy]", for example

"please bring me to liberty bay". Check whether the money is correctly subtracted from your
inventory (with and

without postman quest done). Keep in mind that this will only work if the captain is busy,
you own a premium

account, have enough money AND the captain actually sails to the location which you are requesting.

c) Server save killing
It is now not possible anymore to happily log out with a white skull during the 5 minutes before
server save;

instead, the same rule as always applies. If a server save message should appear, try to get
a protection zone block

and/or logout block and attempt to logout. It should never work.

d) Introduction of stamina
As also mentioned in the news, you will find a new bar called "Stamina" in your skill window
which indicates the

time that is left until a character is too tired to gain experience while hunting. Unless you
illegally share your

account, you will most likely not be affected by this measure. However, try out whether the
following things work

correctly:

- Stamina regenerates while characters are logged out (for every 2 minutes you are logged off,
your character will

gain 1 minute added to its stamina)
- The stamina time limit is only affected by the actual hunting time during which your character
makes experience
- Characters who simply train or make runes will not lose stamina

Although most of you will probably not even get close to these hunting times - if you should
actually manage to use

up your stamina bar, you can check out whether the following things also work:
- Characters can hunt for up to 56 hours before they no longer gain experience points
- During the final 14 hours defeated creatures will only yield half the experience

Remember that drinking too much coffee and coke is not healthy.

e) Spawn blocking
It should now be impossible to - whether accidentally or intentionally - block spawns located
on a floor higher or

lower than you, even if you can see the actual monster spawn from a platform.

f) "Invisible barricades"
Remember walking through a narrow tunnel and spotting a tiny piece of garbage blocking your
way, which turned out to

be just the top of an enormous pile of items including an unpassable chest? These times should
be over now - all

movable objects which could not be walked on but could be covered with items have been revised,
such as chests,

barrels, tables, etc. It is now either possible to pass them (e.g. tables) or it is NOT possible
to lay an item on

top anymore (e.g. pots). Think of some items which were often used for such blocking scenarios
and try if it still

works that way. Also, it should of course not be possible to reach areas which you could not
reach before due to the

change of such an object.

g) Limit for selling empty vials
This is not an actual "anticheating" measure, but it is still important to be tested: There
is now a limit on how

many empty vials you can deposit at one time, but don''t worry, depositing vials is no big
deal now. If you carry

more than 200 vials, the NPC will simply take 200 vials first, then ask you if you want to
deposit more. Just reply

with "yes" as many times as necessary and check if you receive the correct amount of money
and whether the vials are

correctly subtracted from your inventory. Please check as many magic stores as possible!

h) Hotkeys
If you check the hotkey dialog under "Options", you will find that quite a few things have
changed there. Select the

hotkey (e.g. F1) where you would like to place an item on (e.g. Rune, Fluid), then click on
"Select Object" to

temporarily close the window and turn the cursor into crosshairs. Now, click on the desired
item in your inventory

to assign it to that hotkey. If this item is usually used ON something, e.g. a healing rune
on yourself or an attack

rune on another player, you can also select the desired default target (yourself, the target
marked on the

battlelist or NO default target but the usual crosshairs upon using that item). Please note
that the generated

message "Using item xy" will also appear if you assign an item which you can''t actually use
(e.g. shield). This is

due to technical reasons and NO bug. It is also NOT possible to automatically dress an armor
piece assigned to a

hotkey, this dialog is only designed for items which can actually be used.

That''s it for now! Thanks for your help, and have fun!

Fajne

Dnia 21.07.2006 o 08:00, Gothicman2 napisał:

/.../
Fajne

Dlaczego nie obcinasz postów????? Widzisz jak to wygląda? W dodtaku dopisałeś jedynie "Fajne" ^^. Rany... następnym razem obcinaj takie posty bo robi to bałagan na forum !!

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby skomentować

Musisz być użytkownikiem, aby dodać komentarz

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto na forum. To jest łatwe!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Masz już konto? Zaloguj się.

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować