Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
PinKee

English Channel

1054 postów w tym temacie

/.../

Conflict between France and UK lasts for ages... right now it''s rather silent, but still you can sense it while in UK, or France ;]

Now wise guy- explain the problem with Italians :)

Dnia 27.10.2008 o 17:10, Budo napisał:

/.../

Ok, I will make the arabic channel:"القناة من
خلال الموقع."

/no idea what''s written there xD/

I know what''s written there :P.
وأنا أعلم ما لديك مكتوب

Dnia 27.10.2008 o 17:46, audioslave2000 napisał:

I know what''s written there :P.
وأنا أعلم ما لديك
مكتوب

Yep, with a translator it is so easy, right? ;P
مع مترجم أنه من السهل جدا

Dnia 27.10.2008 o 18:04, Paluch 222 napisał:

> I know what''s written there :P.
> وأنا أعلم ما لديك

> مكتوب

Yep, with a translator it is so easy, right? ;P
مع مترجم أنه من
السهل جدا

Only when you know how to use google :P. As I see you know how to use it, so as I :P. So I must say: الله اكبر

Dnia 27.10.2008 o 21:04, Treant napisał:

And what about Russian speakers? I learnt this language at primary school, but my keyboard
is not adjusted to Cyrillic.

At preasent not many people speak Russian language. At primary school most of children learn rudiments of english language, so dont be startled my dear friend...:-) To be honest i have never learnt Russian so such topics like Russian Channels weren''t best idea in my opinion.

Dang, I wanted to make an arabic or chinese channel, but since no one knows this language (we would just play with translators) it should go to games and quizes section... it would ruin all the efect... what do you think?

What about you Budo ? Do you really now Arabic language ? Can u speak it ? If yes, im really impressed but like you said not many people here know that overblown language.

Dnia 27.10.2008 o 21:26, Budo napisał:

Dang, I wanted to make an arabic or chinese channel, but since no one knows this language
(we would just play with translators) it should go to games and quizes section... it
would ruin all the efect... what do you think?

Hey Budo, i think, that You can made a Spanish Channel, but arabic or Chinese for me are not interesting for many people, and maybe i will make a Russian channel :)

Hehe anyway you/we can make some "strange" topic about exotic language, it can be nice fun. By the way Mr. Cin im also learning german but to be honest with you it''s one of the most boring language in the whole world, of course it''s only my opinion. Definitly prefer english! ;-)

Dnia 27.10.2008 o 21:56, Mr. Cin napisał:

Russian, cool language. I know english and I''m learning german but I wish I could speak
russian, I could become a Stalker ;p

You want to stalk someone? I am wonder what he/she would say...

You know what i have discovered on the Internet? That PC version of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith has leaked to Torrent and Emule pages. So we can now say that PC version of Aerosmith is a confirmed fact :). What do you think about it?

Dnia 27.10.2008 o 22:08, Lisun napisał:

You know what i have discovered on the Internet? That PC version of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
has leaked to Torrent and Emule pages. So we can now say that PC version of Aerosmith
is a confirmed fact :). What do you think about it?

I saw in xfire, someone played GH:A. But whatever, i dont want do play it. If you paid me, i say "thanks" but i won''t play it :)

I never been a big fan of Guitar Hero, it''s perfect game for music freaks but not for me, im playing only cRPG and sometimes FPS, anyway it''s good news for everyone who want play it. Soon im going to buy X360 Arcade or Premium version, need to think about it which type i will chose. When I''ll be lucky owner of X360 im going to buy few exclusive games only on this console, of course im talking about games like Gears of War 1/2, Halo 3 and maby Guitar Hero. :)

@Wintesun

Stalker also can be a nice guy, give him a chance...:P

Dnia 27.10.2008 o 22:08, Lisun napisał:

You know what i have discovered on the Internet? That PC version of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
has leaked to Torrent and Emule pages. So we can now say that PC version of Aerosmith
is a confirmed fact :). What do you think about it?

Did you download it to confirm it''s really GH:A PC version? Or just another fake...
Anyways, I don''t care. I have lot of fun playing GH3 on my X360 and probably soon I will buy the Aerosmith as well :)

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby skomentować

Musisz być użytkownikiem, aby dodać komentarz

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto na forum. To jest łatwe!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Masz już konto? Zaloguj się.

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować