Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Icestalker

Kącik Tłumaczy: Angielski i inne języki. [M]

2649 postów w tym temacie

Czy przetłumaczy mi ktoś poniższy dialog na język angielski?

A: Cześć Mariusz! Co robisz?
B: Cześć, a właśnie wróciłem z galerii handlowej, a ty co robisz?
A: Właśnie wybieram się do kina na najnowszy film w 3D! Przejdziesz się ze mną?
B: Hmm, a o której on dokładnie się zaczyna?
A: O 19:00
B: A o której godzinie będzie kolejny seans?
A: O 20:00
B: To mogę iść z tobą, ale na godzinę 20, bo prędzej mi nie pasuje
A: OK, to spotkajmy się o 19:55 przed kinem
B: OK w porządku
A: To do zobaczenia!
B: Ok, cześć

Taka prostacka rozmowa... ale praca domowa to praca domowa...

Z góry dziękuje ;-)

Ambitne ;p
A: Hi Mariusz! What are you doing?
B: Hi, I''ve just come back from the mall. And what''re you doing
A: I''m going to cinema to watch the latest 3D film! Will you come with me?
B: Hmm, when does it precisely start?
A: At 19:00
B: And when is the next performance (tu szczerze mówiąc nie jestem pewien jak jest seans)?
A: At 20:00
B: So, I can go with you, but at 20 because it fits me better.
A: OK, let''s meet at 19:55 in front of the cinema.
B: OK
A: See you!
B: Ok, bye.
Proszę bardzo.

Dnia 24.01.2011 o 21:39, cichy10 napisał:

Ambitne ;p
A: Hi Mariusz! What are you doing?
B: Hi, I''ve just come back from the mall. And what''re you doing
A: I''m going to cinema to watch the latest 3D film! Will you come with me?
B: Hmm, when does it precisely start?
A: At 19:00
B: And when is the next performance (tu szczerze mówiąc nie jestem pewien jak jest seans)?

A: At 20:00
B: So, I can go with you, but at 20 because it fits me better.
A: OK, let''s meet at 19:55 in front of the cinema.
B: OK
A: See you!
B: Ok, bye.
Proszę bardzo.

Wielkie dzięki! :- )

Witam, mam pytanie. Czy dobrze przetłumaczyłem te zdanie?

"Życie marzeniami ma sens tylko wtedy, gdy starasz je się realizować."

Living dreams makes sense only, when you try to implement them.

Coś chyba jest źle, no nie? :P A muszę nadać mojemu tekstowi taką iście poetycką puentę :P

Czy wiecie jak napisać zdanie: ''Ja z moją rodziną wracaliśmy z Niemiec'' ? '' I with my family were returning from Deutchland? To returning mi bardzo nie pasuje :/

Dnia 05.02.2011 o 20:11, Maciej2194 napisał:

Czy wiecie jak napisać zdanie: ''Ja z moją rodziną wracaliśmy z Niemiec'' ? '' I with
my family were returning from Deutchland? To returning mi bardzo nie pasuje :/

Nom z tym returning coś nie tak jest. Ja bym zamiast returning dał "coming back".

Dnia 05.02.2011 o 20:16, Maciej2194 napisał:

Ok ale jest come came come. Came z past wiec powinno byc z ing w Past Continous. I to
cameing back tez mi nie pasuje

A past Continous to nie jest po prostu was/were + czasownik + ing?

Hym... A może spróbuj odwrócić początek zdania i zrobić "My family and I were coming back from Germany", to na pewno lepiej brzmi, niż gdy I jest na początku zdania.

Harrolfo ----> O właśnie trafiłeś w dziesiątkę.

Dobra z tym zdaniem to sobie już poradziłem :D Dzięki za fatygę :>
Powiedzcie mi jeszcze jak by było: ''Kiedy auto było zatankowane mogliśmy wyruszyć'' Jaki czas? Past simple + Past perfect continous?

Dnia 05.02.2011 o 20:41, Maciej2194 napisał:

Dobra z tym zdaniem to sobie już poradziłem :D Dzięki za fatygę :>
Powiedzcie mi jeszcze jak by było: ''Kiedy auto było zatankowane mogliśmy wyruszyć''
Jaki czas? Past simple + Past perfect continous?

After the car had been refueled, we could move on.

Dnia 05.02.2011 o 20:20, Harrolfo napisał:

Pojechałeś, Deutchland ;P

tak to jest gdy ma się rozszerzenie z niemieckiego ;D!

Dzięki wszytkim za pomoc :>

Brat sobie pojechał i nie ma mnie kto uczyć;p. Pozabierał też wszystkie najciekawsze książki z ćwiczeniami. Możecie mi dać adresy stron gdzie są ćwiczenia z słowotwórstwa i leksykalno-gramatyczne? Mam już na

Spoiler

angielski.edu.pl

, ale już zrobione mam. Proszę o pomoc.

PS. Przepraszam, że w tym temacie, ale chyba najlepszy;p

Mógłby mi ktoś uzupełnić te zdania, które nie są przekreślone krzyżykiem ( x )? Czyli 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16. Albo chociaż część. Bardzo proszę o pomoc.

Dnia 06.02.2011 o 10:44, Hommicide napisał:

Mógłby mi ktoś uzupełnić te zdania, które nie są przekreślone krzyżykiem ( x )? Czyli
6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16. Albo chociaż część. Bardzo proszę o pomoc.

6. Did they ever go to New York? Yes, they did. They went there 2 months ago. /lub/ Where they ever in New York? Yes, they were. etc. (Past Simple ze wzgl na sugerowane zakończenie - "2 months ago", aczkolwiek ja w rozmowie użyłbym czasu Present Perfect, czyli Have they ever been to New York ... jednak dziwnie brzmiałoby to z wspomnianym "2 weeks ago")
7. I have been renovating the flat for two days now.
8. Did you swim in the sea recently? No, I did not. I did not swim in the sea recently. /lub/ Have you swum in the sea recently? No, I haven''t. etc.
10. Does he usually work on this project on Sundays? No, he doesn''t. He works on it on Mondays.
11. Did you return from Mexico yesterday? Yes, I did. I returned from Mexico yesterday.
12. Did he send this fax recently? Yes, he did. He sent it 2 weeks ago. (Tu ciekawy przypadek bo jak dla mnie na przykład "2 weeks ago" to wcale nie jest recently/niedawno, czyli sugerowana odpowiedź "Yes" jest nie do końca na miejscu. Znacznie bardziej pasowałoby "No, he sent it etc.". Czas, którego używamy zależy od punktu widzenia wypowiadającej się osoby na to wydażenie - dawno, dawniej, nie tak dawno itd. Past Simple ze wzgl na zakończenie z "ago")
13. Is she listening to the BBC radio now? Yes, she is. She is listening to the BBC radio.
15. Did they see this film last year? Yes, they did. They saw it last year.
16. Are they reading books at the moment? No, they are not. They are not reading the books at the moment.

A zerknąłem na zdjęcie tak tylko z ciekawości :) ...

czy ktoś byłby łaskaw poprawić błędy? tak do 7 rano? (albo przynajmniej niektóre...)

Gripping and skilfully written, I throughly enjoyed the Dead Poets Society, Nancy Kleinbaum''s novel. The story is set in fictional Welton Academy in Vermont and the plot centres on the adventures of few boys amazed by their new teacher.

The book opens when John Keating begins work in the school as a new English teacher. He has unique, specially in as orthodox school as Welton Academy, teaching methods. On the first lesson he''s taking boys out of classroom and he tells them about idea ''carpe diem''. On the other lesson he stands on the desk to show to boys that they have to look at the world in different ways. Inspired by Keating, students secretly revive underground club, titular "Dead Poets Society". They''re meeting in a cave to writing poems and reading poetry. Under Keating''s influence, Neil Perry, Todd Anderson and other boys start to realizing their dreams. For example, Neil decides to follow his passion, join the theather and become an actor, against the wishes and pressure of his father. Keating makes their lives extraordinary and this fact have horrible consequences...

One of the things I liked best about the book, apart from the original and convincing story, was Mr. Keating with his great character and eccentric, different lifestyle. Also, the book have infantile, but really great and beautifull ending. Even the worst villain will shed a tear. My only criticism of the book is that the story is too short, so when we''re really engege it''s suddenly ends.

All in all, if you like to enjoy the stunning story and also learn something, you''ll love this book. Dead Poets Society shows that word and ideas can change the world.

Dnia 08.02.2011 o 23:53, edsonpele napisał:

czy ktoś byłby łaskaw poprawić błędy? tak do 7 rano? (albo przynajmniej niektóre...)

Tyle co zauważyłem:

As it is gripping and skillfully written, I thoroughly enjoyed the Nancy Kleinbaum''s novel Dead Poets Society. The story is set in the fictional Welton Academy in Vermont and the plot focuses on the adventures of few boys amazed by their new teacher.

The book opens when John Keating starts his work in the Academy as a new English teacher. He has unique teaching methods, especially for a school as orthodox as Welton Academy. During the first lesson he takes the boys out of a classroom and tells them about the ''carpe diem'' idea. On the other lesson he stands on the desk to show to boys that they have to look at the world in different ways. Inspired by Keating, the students secretly revive an underground club, the titular "Dead Poets Society". They are meeting in a cave to write poems and read poetry. Under Keating''s influence, Neil Perry, Todd Anderson, and other boys start to fulfill their dreams. For example, Neil decides to follow his passion, he joins the theater and become an actor, even against the wishes and pressure of his father. Keating makes their lives extraordinary and this fact has horrible consequences...

One of the things I liked best about the book, apart from the original and convincing story, was Mr. Keating with his great character as well as eccentric and different lifestyle. Also, the book has an infantile, but really great and beautiful ending. Even the worst villain will shed a tear. My only criticism of the book is that the story is too short, and when we are really start to engage it suddenly ends.

All in all, if you want to enjoy the stunning story and learn something new, you will love this book. Dead Poets Society shows that words and ideas can change the world.

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby skomentować

Musisz być użytkownikiem, aby dodać komentarz

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto na forum. To jest łatwe!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Masz już konto? Zaloguj się.

Zaloguj się
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować